Can someone give me an example of a high-fat, lower-carb diet?

cyberjap

cyberjap

i swat whores
I’m going through psychosis currently and higher fat diets make me feel better than low carb, could someone give me an example of one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Chadeep
It's over if you take psychosis meds they turned my sis from a stacy into a 1000-pound landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Bro i’m 50 pounds heavier than you + lean at the same height and i’m not even ”big” in terms of muscle. Do you have an illness?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
6’1

Yeah I do
Bruh you need a super high carb diet asap. For you leanbulking is a meme you needs size asap for any sort of smv.
06B9DA96 A3F1 4993 B68A A88253FC1FD5

left pic i was 115 pounds at i belive 5’10. I bulked up dirty but lost fat cause metabolism etc just BULK UP KID. Fuck this low carb shit just eat what ever you please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Only happens to incels.

• +1
Bruh you need a super high carb diet asap. For you leanbulking is a meme you needs size asap for any sort of smv. View attachment 333258
left pic i was 115 pounds at i belive 5’10. I bulked up dirty but lost fat cause metabolism etc just BULK UP KID. Fuck this low carb shit just eat what ever you please
I have schizophrenia so high-carb makes my hallucinations more potent
Only happens to incels.
ok nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I have schizophrenia so high-carb makes my hallucinations more potent

ok nigger
It will be very hard for you to get a high calorie diet (you need that) with little carbs. You will have to eat a literal horse if low carb

• +1
  • +1
maybe try a choline supplement first

• +1
I'm not a fan of low carb but:

Breakfast:
4 eggs fried in coconut oil
2 cans of sardines or oysters

Snack:
MCT Oil + Grass Fed Butter in Coffee w/stevia
Packet of nuts of your choice

Lunch:
Grilled Salmon
Spincach sauted in coconut oil with panchetta

Dinner:
1 Ribeye Steak
Fatty soup like lobster bisque
Salad of some sort

Before bed:
Sour cream w/a few berries, cocoa powder and stevia.

Increase serving sizes to gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6401
It's easy to get a lot of calories with high fat, I would live on avocados and tuna with olive oil every day if it wasn't so expensive. I'm not sure if money is an issue, as avocados can be expensive. Just eat a lot of avocados, olive oil, coconut oil (virgin coconut oil, not processed stuff like crisco or whatever, that's really bad), nuts (most are low carb, macadamia are my favorite but they are not cheap), fatty fish like salmon if you can afford it, etc. The easy way is to just drench everything you eat in oil, preferably olive oil but coconut oil works too I guess, but it tastes like death even though it's really good for you. Also cheese is a geat snack or mini meal, especially goat cheese, that's the best thing ever made srs. Hard cheeses are great usually too. Make a bag of spinach by boiling it for a minute, then drench it with olive oil and you have a good amount of calories in a very easily eaten amount of food.

Last edited:
  • +1