can someone give me some advice about a foid i met [she was 4 inches taller than me and chinese]

F

FemaleGazeMaxxer

Banned
can someone give me some advice about a foid i met

i was in my room crying the last few days, i think im depressed recently. and just wanting to kill myself

then this foid asked if i want to meet her

so i did on the night. and she was 4 inches taller than me. and she knew this before we met and was kind about it

and then she gave me some of the food she cooked in her room

i cuddled and kissed and talked with her all night. i really felt like she was my girlfriend and she made me feel loved for the first time in like 2 years

been like 1-2 years since ive had some affection.

and everything seemed perfect. and then i went home.

and she just doesnt seem interested when i text her. i told her i miss hugging her and she just changed the subject.

i asked her if she likes me and she said she does. but i think shes just being nice and she doesnt really like me

and she said shes leaving this country(shes a student from china) in a year so she doesnt want an LTR cos we'd have to break up eventually

i even said if she leaves, ill come with her

now she's saying she just broke up with her ex and shes just not ready for a relationship.

but she also said MAYBE we can meet again but "a bit busy recently" but she is going on holiday for a week with her friends(fucking suifuel)

so i dont know what to do now. so she doesnt want a relationship. should i just try to talk to her as a friend? and ask her to meet agian in a few weeks just so i can get some affection again?

is it over? i used to be so blackpilled so i'd say yeah shes 100% not interested. but if shes not interested, why would she be okay with meeting me , knowing my height. cuddle and kiss with me all night, say she likes me when i ask her.

but then if she did like me, then why is she making excuses not to want to ltr me, why doesnt she seem interested on text message. i get decent replies but shes not like interested in me. i wish she would say she misses me, and wants to see me again, or gave me SOME positive reinforcement, but she just doesnt.

im just confused, what was the point of her meeting me?

ive gone from the most blackpilled man of all time to a bluepilled orbiter simp the second i got some affection. but i really need it. i depressed as fuck and lonely as fuck.

can someone slap me back to reality ? how do i get over this girl? should i just ask her to meet again soon just to try get affection? i dont want another foid. i only want her

No one's reading that G

• +1
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
sounds like you're escalating way too quickly in a bad way

I think she liked cudling with you but you're not that important to her, she enjoyed it but she doesn't think you're her looksmatch.

She will accpet to meet you again when she's free and extremly bored.

• So Sad
she probably horny that night, now she has female post nut syndrome
be real man, just wait her to be horny again
its a lost cause if you want relationship because you clearly not her first choice

• +1
I think she liked cudling with you but you're not that important to her, she enjoyed it but she doesn't think you're her looksmatch.

She will accpet to meet you again when she's free and extremly bored.
u think i should just not bother speaking to her? and just ask her to meet in a few weeks or something and hope shes not busy?

she probably horny that night, now she has female post nut syndrome
be real man, just wait her to be horny again
ahh i think your right. but im not even bothered about sex, i just want to hug her...

its a lost cause if you want relationship because you clearly not her first choice
suifuel. is there any way i can overcome this?

She probably felt pity for you but she heh no interest in you
Meeting in person changes everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GalacticHero and FemaleGazeMaxxer
Loserrrr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FemaleGazeMaxxer
ahh i think your right. but im not even bothered about sex, i just want to hug her...

suifuel. is there any way i can overcome this?
became chad or
eliminate chad around her or
wait chad dont wanna fuck with her or
destroy her chad seeking opportunity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FemaleGazeMaxxer