Chad69
Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2019
- Posts
- 23,254
- Reputation
- 37,495
I will work 2 shifts on summer
And I will make around 2000-3000$
I know its not much bu its worth it
After my work I will go to the gym
With this money I will buy my heightmaxing stack that would include:
Sam-e
Hexarelin
Folic acid
Mecilizine
Amorasin
Mk-667
I would also use DHT mainly for my frame (can I use it on my face?)
I plan to spend 400$ a month
And I will make around 2000-3000$
I know its not much bu its worth it
After my work I will go to the gym
With this money I will buy my heightmaxing stack that would include:
Sam-e
Hexarelin
Folic acid
Mecilizine
Amorasin
Mk-667
I would also use DHT mainly for my frame (can I use it on my face?)
I plan to spend 400$ a month
Last edited: