slaviempxeror@gmail
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2026
- Posts
- 10
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
stupid retard you better be joking because bonesmashing dosent work retard and even if it did your face is too fat anywayI've done bonesmashing when I was 11 yrs old and I stopped at 12 cuz my parents told me to stop
copestupid retard you better be joking because bonesmashing dosent work retard and even if it did your face is too fat anyway
iqletcope
mhm with your oscar patel pfpiqlet
proving my pointmhm with your oscar patel pfp
niga u have amazing eyes
if you have such high iq then how come ur post to rep is so shit like mineproving my point![]()
he has hit puberty. he has fucking facial hair at 12niga u have amazing eyes
just loose some fucking bf
and wait till puberty hits
good for himhe has hi
he has hit puberty. he has fucking facial hair at 12
well you said to wait for puberty. thre is not much puberty for him to wait for budgood for him
cause i hate everyoneif you have such high iq then how come ur post to rep is so shit like mine
BRO. Ur only 12, just life ur beautiful life and forgot this site, but comeback in 15 yrs
eat egg and drink kefir every day, eat rare red meat like 2 times a week. in short follow an animal based diet.How do I lose weight or fat bro I tried everything and it doesn't work
Stfu bro ure crying cuz ur short go to sleep12 Nga go play Fortnite and jerk off get the fuck off the forum cunt
Just drink boza bro when I was a baby i drank like 5L bozafuckass im 14 and im 170cm or even 168
i’m gonna email you
How do I mew correctly?eat egg and drink kefir every day, eat rare red meat like 2 times a week. in short follow an animal based diet.
you can cardio 45-60 minutes a day and start calisthenics
the things i listed above made it easier for me to lose weight, though i cant guarantee the same results for everyone since genetics vary. it is possible i might have burned fat even without doing them, or that the effect was merely a placebo, but I did go from 87 kg to 75 kg in 6 months by doing these habits.
dont try to go on strict diets because of your age just try to eat as healthily as you can.
and since youre 12, make a habit of mewing. it could be beneficial even if its just by 1mm
your height is very good for your age, but your mothers and fathers height is also necessary so check them
and grow your hair it would look good on you
and btw due to your age there might still be some fullness left in your face, but believe me it gradually diminishes
Email mei’m gonna email you
i was joking bro sorryEmail me

i’m gonna
Ok broi was joking bro sorry![]()
Tell me your full goverment name and address so I can help you
rest your entire tongue against the roof of your mouthHow do I mew correctly?
No wayTell me your full goverment name and address so I can help you
Do I need to say like n or ring and stick my tongue and apply tension to my palate?rest your entire tongue against the roof of your mouth