Can someone help me ascend I'm 12 years old born in 2013 and 1.75cm and 30Bf

slaviempxeror@gmail

slaviempxeror@gmail

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
2
6315
 
I've done bonesmashing when I was 11 yrs old and I stopped at 12 cuz my parents told me to stop
 
lower your bf immedatly dont stay up late max out your height growth potential. but yeah loosing weight will do them ost for you
 
Eat a lot of protein and lift and do cardio, it takes work . hitting your face with a hammer will give you brain damage. Ideal thing is to get on hgh at ur age and masteron, but this is way to advanced for u and will maybe fuck u up… at 12 just lift and cardio and that’s it skin care mewing
 
How do I lose weight or fat bro I tried everything and it doesn't work
eat egg and drink kefir every day, eat rare red meat like 2 times a week. in short follow an animal based diet.
you can cardio 45-60 minutes a day and start calisthenics
the things i listed above made it easier for me to lose weight, though i cant guarantee the same results for everyone since genetics vary. it is possible i might have burned fat even without doing them, or that the effect was merely a placebo, but I did go from 87 kg to 75 kg in 6 months by doing these habits.
dont try to go on strict diets because of your age just try to eat as healthily as you can.
and since youre 12, make a habit of mewing. it could be beneficial even if its just by 1mm
your height is very good for your age, but your mothers and fathers height is also necessary so check them
and grow your hair it would look good on you

and btw due to your age there might still be some fullness left in your face, but believe me it gradually diminishes
 
12 Nga go play Fortnite and jerk off get the fuck off the forum cunt
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
eat egg and drink kefir every day, eat rare red meat like 2 times a week. in short follow an animal based diet.
you can cardio 45-60 minutes a day and start calisthenics
the things i listed above made it easier for me to lose weight, though i cant guarantee the same results for everyone since genetics vary. it is possible i might have burned fat even without doing them, or that the effect was merely a placebo, but I did go from 87 kg to 75 kg in 6 months by doing these habits.
dont try to go on strict diets because of your age just try to eat as healthily as you can.
and since youre 12, make a habit of mewing. it could be beneficial even if its just by 1mm
your height is very good for your age, but your mothers and fathers height is also necessary so check them
and grow your hair it would look good on you

and btw due to your age there might still be some fullness left in your face, but believe me it gradually diminishes
How do I mew correctly?
 

Similar threads

Alex123
Replies
0
Views
14
Alex123
Alex123
anonymous07
Replies
3
Views
41
fattofat
fattofat
2dover3dfoids
Replies
4
Views
32
nature
nature
m2dltn
Replies
2
Views
80
Born ugly
Born ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top