Can someone help me with the PSL scale and how it works?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
For example:

4.5 PSL = ??? tier Normie.

If someone could help explain what all the PSL scores are equal to that would be great!

(also I’d give reps obviously)

0 psl is completely subhuman creature 0/10
1psl is eggman cel level 2/10
2psl is truecel level 3/!0
3psl is ltn so 4/10
4psl is mtn 5/10
5psl is htn to cl 6-7/10
6psl is chad 8/10
7psl is psl god 9/10
8psl is perfect adam 10/!0

see this as a compliment that I like you, that I took the time for you and showed you this autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, Ihateskob, CookieGuy and 1 other person
3psl is ltn so 4/10
4psl is mtn 5/10
5psl is htn to cl 6-7/10
6psl is chad 8/10
7psl is psl god 9/10

see this as a compliment that I like you, that I took the time for you and showed you this autism
IMG 5913
9 psl

• JFL
Reactions: SSK_22
3psl is ltn so 4/10
4psl is mtn 5/10
5psl is htn to cl 6-7/10
6psl is chad 8/10
7psl is psl god 9/10

Slightly related question. (I’m not one) however is it possible for 2-3 PSL people to ascend to HTN with hardmaxxing? 🤔. That would be life changing for them. I didn’t list 0/1 PSL because I assumed those would be too hard to fix

Slightly related question. (I’m not one) however is it possible for 2-3 PSL people to ascend to HTN with hardmaxxing? 🤔. That would be life changing for them. I didn’t list 0/1 PSL because I assumed those would be too hard to fix
Depends on the base

I dont know

3 psl yeah, 2 psl would be extremely unlikely hence why they are 2 psl. theyd have to spend several hundreds of thousands and that's disregarding the fact that most majore surgeries like lefort 3 are really hard to get or have a high chance of getting botched

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
3 psl yeah, 2 psl would be extremely unlikely hence why they are 2 psl. theyd have to spend several hundreds of thousands and that's disregarding the fact that most majore surgeries like lefort 3 are really hard to get or have a high chance of getting botched
Can you give example of a 2 PSL?

IMO The psl scale is kind of Gay since you essentially dont ever see above 6psl Irl.