Can someone help me

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
My digit ratio supposedly indicates high prenatal T. Yet my pics that I had as a kid indicated textbook low prenatal T (narrow jaw, high hairline, pointed chin, etc).

My mom also had high T for a female when she was pregnant with me I’m pretty sure (2.50+ FWHR, robust bones, wide jaw, etc). And she was smoking (which increases T I heard).

how TF did I come out with feminine features as a kid?

@LookistWorld
@LordNorwood
@ImprovLoser

digit ratio is cope, people with biger or smaller hands will get fucked up results

Genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
@Gudru you know about this stuff right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
My digit ratio supposedly indicates high prenatal T. Yet my pics that I had as a kid indicated textbook low prenatal T (narrow jaw, high hairline, pointed chin, etc).

My mom also had high T for a female when she was pregnant with me I’m pretty sure (2.50+ FWHR, robust bones, wide jaw, etc). And she was smoking (which increases T I heard).

how TF did I come out with feminine features as a kid?

@LookistWorld
@LordNorwood
@ImprovLoser
Genetic recombination, tbh, bad diet, poor exercise, mouth breathing, fetal alcohol syndrome, just to name a few, or maybe ur mom cucked ur dad and ur real dad was low t. Also, my female parent is high e as fuck, and I turned out with medium to low t levels so idk.

Genetic recombination, tbh, bad diet, poor exercise, mouth breathing, fetal alcohol syndrome, just to name a few, or maybe ur mom cucked ur dad and ur real dad was low t. Also, my female parent is high e as fuck, and I turned out with medium to low t levels so idk.
low iq response

plus prenatal T doesnt have shitnto do with your T after puberty

low iq response

plus prenatal T doesnt have shitnto do with your T after puberty
Prenatal T is what moulds your face. It determines width, size, proportions, everything. Puberty it was masculinizes everything and adds definition. Bone size improves aswell
Genetic recombination just fucked me like that ? Complete aids.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Digit ratio isn't always good to determine prenatal T. It's just a general trend not a 100% guarantee.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Different things get influenced at different stages of pregnancy

Where did you hear smoking increases T? It's extremely harmful for infant.

Where did you hear smoking increases T? It's extremely harmful for infant.
Smoking apparently increases T levels inside the body but it is indeed harmful for the infant. I confronted my mom multiple times about it

do you have masc features now?

if so i don’t see why you should care ngl

your mother had 2.5 FWHR what the fuck nigga what the fuck what?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Masc features never came but I need to lose bloat first tho tbh ngl
what are you lacking? Most blacks I see lack good eye areas but generally have decent skulls

your mother had 2.5 FWHR what the fuck nigga what the fuck what?
Yes her face was wide. She’s African and was raised on an African diet. She has 7 inch wrists aswell and was 5’9-5’10 at my birth
what are you lacking? Most blacks I see lack good eye areas but generally have decent skulls
Everything

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Yes her face was wide. She’s African and was raised on an African diet. She has 7 inch wrists aswell and was 5’9-5’10 at my birth

Everything
pm pics if u like

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl