Can someone highlight the difference between esr vs ipd?

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Title, I want some examples as well too if you don't mind. I know they are different as they can't be used interchangeably.

ESR is a ratio used to determine how well your IPD harmonizes with your face width.

You can also determine how your IPD harmonizes with other aspects of your face like
- Ratio to Mouth: Which says the vertical distance between the eyes and the mouth should be about 36% of the face's length

PFL is also important, because your eyes should be spaced approximately one eye apart.

You can have a subpar ESR below .5 (i.e like 48.something) if your PFL is good, and your MFR isn't fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
ESR is a ratio used to determine how well your IPD harmonizes with your face width.

You can also determine how your IPD harmonizes with other aspects of your face like
- Ratio to Mouth: Which says the vertical distance between the eyes and the mouth should be about 36% of the face's length

PFL is also important, because your eyes should be spaced approximately one eye apart.

You can have a subpar ESR below .5 (i.e like 48.something) if your PFL is good, and your MFR isn't fucked.
tbh only ratio that matters is LOOKS, it just needs to be above 8 and your set

• +1
Reactions: cheerio and Korea
tbh only ratio that matters is LOOKS, it just needs to be above 8 and your set
Your point is a culmination of how many of these little ratios you have to your advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Sny