Can someone identify my pheno?

From your old avi you looked bulgarian

wherever the nearest curry slum is.
I live somewhere near your mother, because I enjoy humping that stupid whore's brains out the dirty little slut loves my cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
I live somewhere near your mother, because I enjoy humping that stupid whore's brains out the dirty little slut loves my cock.
you are like a roach, dark brown, with a narrow frame sliding through the tiniest cracks, and to be honest you have to. what would you do when you ahve to pass obstacles like this in a sewer you shit eating dog?

• JFL
Reactions: Cody
you are like a roach, dark brown, with a narrow frame sliding through the tiniest cracks, and to be honest you have to. what would you do when you ahve to pass obstacles like this in a sewer you shit eating dog?
View attachment 184178
Only thing I eat is your mothers pussy for breakfast, than that hoe gobbles my cock and balls. Id probably beat the shit out of a pussy ass white boy like you, i bet im bigger than you easily, you fucking bitch ass cracker

@Dyorotic2 you winded up the jack in the box, @chadpreetinthemaking and now he’s spewing insults everywhere jfl

Somewhat unrelated, but you look like half the guys from my high school, typical Australian look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Only thing I eat is your mothers pussy for breakfast, than that hoe gobbles my cock and balls. Id probably beat the shit out of a pussy ass white boy like you, i bet im bigger than you easily, you fucking bitch ass cracker
youre a 5ft8 paki subhuman

5'11 indian whod break your skull and drain your jugular vein, you wouldnt talk shit IRL i promise you that little bitch. Me and my boys would rape your ma and make you wat h the whole thing, then kill you and the whore afterwards ya stupid cunt
If you ever in australia PM me, im sure we can settle it the old fashioned way. Ded srs bro, if you gotta problem with me pull up ill cut you up im some back alley, how wiuld you prefer to die

Last edited:
5'11 indian whod break your skull and drain your jugular vein, you wouldnt talk shit IRL i promise you that little bitch. Me and my boys would rape your ma and make you wat h the whole thing, then kill you and the whore afterwards ya stupid cunt
your bideltoid is 18-20 in at most, and lets not forget the fact youre 5ft8 frauding with 3 inch lifts and youre ugly as fuck, indian, with a tiny dolichocephalic skull, one knock at your round occiput and youre on the ground bleeding out to death you ugly subhuman.
Cant count the times indian women swooned over me, surely one of them was your disgusting midget indian mother.

daily reminder that this is your eye area because of your ethnicity
and lets not forget: my hand and wrist is 10 times the size of yours, i could literally grab your skull with 1 hand lmfao

im taller than you
broader frame
bigger hands and wrists
more musculature at 16 than you have in your 30 curry years of life
and better looking solely because im not a subhuman from mumbai like you
kill yourself unironically you deformed indian midget

your bideltoid is 18-20 in at most, and lets not forget the fact youre 5ft8 frauding with 3 inch lifts and youre ugly as fuck, indian, with a tiny dolichocephalic skull, one knock at your round occiput and youre on the ground bleeding out to death you ugly subhuman.
Cant count the times indian women swooned over me, surely one of them was your disgusting midget indian mother.
View attachment 185373
and lets not forget: my hand and wrist is 10 times the size of yours, i could literally grab your skull with 1 hand lmfao

im taller than you
broader frame
bigger hands and wrists

Huh? I dont wear lifts mate, kill yourself you stupid stormfrontcel, dont talk shit when IRL you wouldnt do shit or never have in your life. My bideltoid i 21 inches untrained and id likely beat the shite out of ya. You're a bitch i can smell it through kmy computer, yoy e never done shit in your life. And mate my eyes are hooded to a point that people say my eyes look initimidatng and sketchy. I have gotva wide skull with prominent cheekbones, one punch and i bet your lights would go out. PM meif you're in australua we'll meet up settle it the old fashioned way
View attachment 185373

im taller than you
broader frame
bigger hands and wrists

Pull up to australia and id kill you ya stupid cracker, dumbass mayo. Ill slip my fucking switchblade into your bugeyes then stomp your puny mandible and zygos into the ground.

Last edited:
You jew cunt

Whats the name of the foid in your avi?

And mate my eyes are hooded to a point that people say my eyes look initimidatng and sketchy. I have gotva wide skull with prominent cheekbones, one punch and i bet your lights would go out.
bro no offense but, I just googled your name, and you don't look like what you type

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2846
View attachment 185373

im taller than you
broader frame
bigger hands and wrists

@FatJattMofo mo
bro no offense but, I just googled your name, and you don't look like what you type
View attachment 185467View attachment 185469
Bad photos mate, ive got more recent ones here:
IMG 8842

Huh? Old photos where i was sleep depeived mate, if i squintnaxx i can make em look better even

View attachment 185373

im taller than you
broader frame
bigger hands and wrists

. Indians mog hard
he does look like that tho. wide cheeks . he just have an EXTREME failo from skin and nct

. Indians mog hard

he does look like that tho. wide cheeks . he just have an EXTREME failo from skin and nct
Look at the latest pic of eye area above, now its not nearly as bad as in past. Now skin quality is something i can sort out without having to go under the knife

Look at the latest pic of eye area above, now its not nearly as bad as in past. Now skin quality is something i can sort out without having to go under the knife
it has inddeed improved

it has inddeed improved
Legit maybe like one canthoplasty away from true ascension, and them one visit to a doctor who'll offer stroma. Ive hopped on retin a a few days ago, and red light and dermaroller is coming in soon.

Jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846