Can someone morph me with a lower hairline

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Pm me for photo

yo you're online again, quick question. this is the rhino I'm gonna get this may, morph done by my surgeon. how much do u think this will help me (its $13k since its with a good surgeon, so I wanted some opinions).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.03.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 11.03.04 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium

• +1
Reactions: OnAir and ascentium

• +1

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: chadison
your hairline looks fine honestly.

runnin the fuckin numbers lol ig this is what I get for invading ur thread
slayer fhwr
bad chin to philtrum you need lip lift or somethibg but ur lower lip is full.....

DO NOT GET LATERAL ZYGO AUGMENATation it will fuck ur es up, it is slighlty below ideal range of 0.45-0.47

• +1
yo you're online again, quick question. this is the rhino I'm gonna get this may, morph done by my surgeon. how much do u think this will help me (its $13k since its with a good surgeon, so I wanted some opinions).
just fuckig lol

you can go to tukery and visit Suleyman who is best at rhino in world for half of that price

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516

yeah, I’ve mostly been on the surgerymaxxing discord since this place is somewhat of a garbage dump for rotting teens.

that’s a pretty solid result and definitely a good spend if you have the funds available. Rhinoplasty isn’t something you want the cheap out on.

Many surgeons would be able to perform a lip lift in conjunction with the rhino; I’d see if yours does & how much he’d quote you for it. Unfortunately your upper lip is already thick, but there are techniques to reduce the non-lip portion.

We have a person on the discord that’s getting lip-lift and tip refinement done with a US surgeon.

• +1
slayer fhwr
bad chin to philtrum you need lip lift or somethibg but ur lower lip is full.....

DO NOT GET LATERAL ZYGO AUGMENATation it will fuck ur es up, it is slighlty below ideal range of 0.45-0.47
oh rly?

Attachments

• index02.png
    index02.png
    1 MB · Views: 41
yeah, I’ve mostly been on the surgerymaxxing discord since this place is somewhat of a garbage dump for rotting teens.

that’s a pretty solid result and definitely a good spend if you have the funds available. Rhinoplasty isn’t something you want the cheap out on.

Many surgeons would be able to perform a lip lift in conjunction with the rhino; I’d see if yours does & how much he’d quote you for it. Unfortunately your upper lip is already thick, but there are techniques to reduce the non-lip portion.

We have a person on the discord that’s getting lip-lift and tip refinement done with a US surgeon.
hmm. I would but part of the problem is that the philtrum is due to my excessive bimaxillary protrusion, I went into my dentist and he looked at my ortho stuff and that's what he ended up telling me. I might be able to shorten it a bit but I'm already stretching my funds a bit with the $13k rhino, Idk if id be able to throw down another $5k that easy this summer. And yeah, this place is mostly shit besides some solid threads here and there, I'm not on much anymore too. Ill look into the lip lift maybe with infraorbitals simultaneously when I have enough money in a few years (I'm in college so I'm not working with much $$ right now lol). Thanks man

do u have midfacial hypoplasia? bimax coulf fix ur phitlrum a bit
its bimaxillary protrusion. just how my face developed, and I cant fix it easily at all without a literal bimax, which i probably wont get as its just too extreme for me. I might get infraorbital implants and maybe a philtrum shortening surgery of some sort when I have enough $$ in a few years, but that would be it. After I get rhino I have no actual failios, just little imperfections left to correct.

hmm. I would but part of the problem is that the philtrum is due to my excessive bimaxillary protrusion, I went into my dentist and he looked at my ortho stuff and that's what he ended up telling me. I might be able to shorten it a bit but I'm already stretching my funds a bit with the $13k rhino, Idk if id be able to throw down another $5k that easy this summer. And yeah, this place is mostly shit besides some solid threads here and there, I'm not on much anymore too. Ill look into the lip lift maybe with infraorbitals simultaneously when I have enough money in a few years (I'm in college so I'm not working with much $$ right now lol). Thanks man

he was quoted 4K for alarplasty and lip lift, so it may not be as expensive as you think. I think you have a good plan. The rhino is first on the list of priorities.

what was your orthos recommended treatment plan for the prognathicism?

• +1
he was quoted 4K for alarplasty and lip lift, so it may not be as expensive as you think. I think you have a good plan. The rhino is first on the list of priorities.

what was your orthos recommended treatment plan for the prognathicism?
from what I understood, he wasn't about to do anything immediate as there was no issues with my skull structure (and my teeth were almost perfect even before braces). It's really a cosmetic thing, and he said maxillofacial surgery was the only thing that could realign my maxilla-jaw properly. It seems there's not a whole lot I can do unless I want to live up to the meme here and "just get a bimax bro, u would ascend hard."

you need to insert orbital decompression and modified lefort III

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
its bimaxillary protrusion. just how my face developed, and I cant fix it easily at all without a literal bimax, which i probably wont get as its just too extreme for me. I might get infraorbital implants and maybe a philtrum shortening surgery of some sort when I have enough $$ in a few years, but that would be it. After I get rhino I have no actual failios, just little imperfections left to correct.
your dentist said bimax can help with bimax protrusion?

your dentist said bimax can help with bimax protrusion?
Maxillofacial surgery of some sort, I don't even remember what he said. I'm still learning all the terms here since I'm not very active into the surgery stuff besides what's relevant to me.

Maxillofacial surgery of some sort, I don't even remember what he said. I'm still learning all the terms here since I'm not very active into the surgery stuff besides what's relevant to me.
lmk what he says man if u find out
i really want to fix mine

lmk what he says man if u find out
i really want to fix mine
Will do man, but in my particular case at least, it was not an easy fix. I'd have to reshape my entire lower skull basically, he said it would mostly be cosmetic and I'd be paying a lot for a big operation that would take months of recovery. So to me it's probably not worth it unless I decide to go all in, I'm fine being a high tier normie or whatnot in a year after my rhino a few other looksmaxxes I'm doing now. Each person is a bit different, your issue might be more easily fixable, you'd have to research it and go to an appropriate doctor.

Will do man, but in my particular case at least, it was not an easy fix. I'd have to reshape my entire lower skull basically, he said it would mostly be cosmetic and I'd be paying a lot for a big operation that would take months of recovery. So to me it's probably not worth it unless I decide to go all in, I'm fine being a high tier normie or whatnot in a year after my rhino a few other looksmaxxes I'm doing now. Each person is a bit different, your issue might be more easily fixable, you'd have to research it and go to an appropriate doctor.
wow seems like you got a good dentist
mine told me im overthinking. he just didnt know the answer jfl

wow seems like you got a good dentist
mine told me im overthinking. he just didnt know the answer jfl
Yeah my ortho is really good, he made my teeth perfect and whitens them time to time. Everytime someone compliments them I send a prayer to Dr. Josh lol. The guy is great

• JFL
Yeah my ortho is really good, he made my teeth perfect and whitens them time to time. Everytime someone compliments them I send a prayer to Dr. Josh lol. The guy is great
hes an ortho and does general dentistry too?
not sure if thats common or not. i thought most dentist that specialize stop doing general dentist work

hes an ortho and does general dentistry too?
not sure if thats common or not. i thought most dentist that specialize stop doing general dentist work
All ik is he did my braces and he does surgery every Mon & Tues, so apparently both. I think most are split though like u said

• +1