can someone morph my eye color for tinder experiment?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I want to do a tinder experiment named blue eyes vs dark eyes to show how the eye color affects the PSL.
will a blue iris be enough to get my first Tinder date?

as you can see I tried to change my eye color but they look very unnatural, can you do a better morph?

EDITED: final result by Deliciadecu

Attachments

• 20191028_225343.jpg
    20191028_225343.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I want to do a tinder experiment named blue eyes vs dark eyes to show how the eye color affects the PSL.
will a blue iris be enough to get my first Tinder date?

as you can see I tried to change my eye color but they look very unnatural, can you do a better morph?
How about this

20191029 155424

5AD97B97 487F 43A6 9DC2 68325292EE6D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2012
It’s very hard to change it and make it look natural unless someone is an expert at photoshop.

Did one back in the day morphed my pics with blue likes the number of likes and matches doubled went from total of 30likes to 60 likes in less then a day lol

• Love it
Reactions: Lorsss
It’s very hard to change it and make it look natural unless someone is an expert at photoshop.
I know, if you have black eyes it's impossible for photoshop to recognize the iris.
Brown contacts would be a great looksmax for me

cuck eyes

you look like a sad puppy, blue eyes won't change a thing

take another pic

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I know, if you have black eyes it's impossible for photoshop to recognize the iris.
I don’t think it’s possible to have fully black eyes. It’s usually really dark brown

Just get a crayon and colour your eyes tbh ngl

Just get a crayon and colour your eyes tbh ngl
My eyes are extremely dark, I can't even distinguish the iris and the pupil in the mirror.
my melanin genes are really fucked up: how is it possible to have such a pale skin and black eyes at the same time?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
My eyes are extremely dark, I can't even distinguish the iris and the pupil in the mirror.
my melanin genes are really fucked up: how is it possible to have such a pale skin and black eyes at the same time?
I have really black eyes, too bro
Just wear contact lenses tbh wear green contacts.

Black? That’s not very common tbh. I have brown eyes and blue / green / grey contacts would halo me hard

20191028 225343

Pay me with Love reaction

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Lorsss
if you take a pic outside the morph will look more natural