Can someone please explain this height study?

Doomerteen

Doomerteen

surgerymaxxing to chad
What I want to know is why 6'4 and 6'5 are not ideal heights (according to this figure)

As a bloke who's been blessed with the height genes (currently 6'5), alot of people compliment me on my height, especially women; and in comparison to someone who's 6'1, I'm considered more attractive

So if being between 6'4-6'4 is considered ideal, according to other studies shown in other forums, why is 5'8 deemed to be more attractive?

Attachments

• perfect-height-man.jpg
    perfect-height-man.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 159
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, AsGoodAsItGets and thecel
Response bias? Women not wanting to admit? Idk. I can't really explain it otherwise. No woman thinks 5'8 is more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, datboijj and Baldingman1998
I have read other studies that also said 6'1" is the most attractive, but getting shorter was a sharp decline below 5'11", while it was a more gradual drop the taller it got. But for some reason, this study isn't sharp drop on the shorter sides.

Women aren't really aware of what the different height looks like. As such, these numbers might not carry a lot of weight to them. From personal experience, women & men alike have no idea what different heights looks like - example, at 6'4, a lot of people have estimated me to be 6'6, displaying their utter lack of estimation skills when it comes to height.

If the study is structured in a way to pick ONE height that is considered optimal, consider these factors:

Heights 6'2 and up are very rare statistically. This means

a) That women will be hesitant to pick heights which are rare
b) That the women participating in the study will likely have crushes on guys somewhat shorter than this, simply because statistically, most of them would'nt even have been with someone 6'5 or 6'4.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 4416 and Baldingman1998
Women aren't really aware of what the different height looks like. As such, these numbers might not carry a lot of weight to them. From personal experience, women & men alike have no idea what different heights looks like - example, at 6'4, a lot of people have estimated me to be 6'6, displaying their utter lack of estimation skills when it comes to height.

If the study is structured in a way to pick ONE height that is considered optimal, consider these factors:

Heights 6'2 and up are very rare statistically. This means

a) That women will be hesitant to pick heights which are rare
b) That the women participating in the study will likely have crushes on guys somewhat shorter than this, simply because statistically, most of them would'nt even have been with someone 6'5 or 6'4.
Just found out that half the people that participated in the census were men jfl

Height copers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13197, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I officially mog you op

jfl if you're not 5'8

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
Pointless study since women have no sense of real height. 6' might as well be 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and datboijj
What I want to know is why 6'4 and 6'5 are not ideal heights (according to this figure)

As a bloke who's been blessed with the height genes (currently 6'5), alot of people compliment me on my height, especially women; and in comparison to someone who's 6'1, I'm considered more attractive

So if being between 6'4-6'4 is considered ideal, according to other studies shown in other forums, why is 5'8 deemed to be more attractive?
Its one study. Everyone knows 6'1-6'3 is probably ideal. 6'5 is better then 5'8 but most people can't comprehend 6'5 due to it being so rare.

because alot of women are womanlets. And with short women, the dude being 6'5; it starts to get to oodd looking and impractical in many ways. SO therefore I think 6'2 orso is seen as ideal.
Alot of women are like 5'3 or someting
women-height2-1501177576.jpg

How odd will 5'3 female next to 6'5 man look like?
gettyimages-133206409_master.jpg
main-qimg-1e5d4458c2f06d83713d8a0aa96596d5
main-qimg-328e82e2dc9ec8801effd62f1961f47c

Like hieght difference of like maxximum 25-30 cm is doable-ish.

So, a 6'5 guy is 195 cm
So all women below 165 cm will feel it's getting odd, off, weird, I would guess.

SO a dude at 6'2. With 188 cm.
Even short woman of 158 cm may think the height differecen in still doable,

• +1
Reactions: Doomerteen and lejend