6'1 to 6'3 is IDEAL height for men. More height does not mean more sex appeal

6,5 or fucking death

you're better off being in the 6' range and wearing lifts than actually being 6'5
I love how you cope with not being tall

legit 6’4 is ideal. all the chads u think are 6’5 like chico lundgren and maher are actually around 6’4 unfrauded
chico is 6'3 and he gets called tall often, just shows you that 6'3 is actually legit undeniably at least start of tall

he's right, youre better off being 6'2-6'4 and wearing lifts that actually being 6'5,6'6,6'7
at 6'4 you will always be a lanklet with low appeal if you dont hop on juice.
You will never fill out your frame and be lean (most important part)
Jon Skywalker is a great example of this, he is 6'4 and look at what a fucking lanklet he was. Had to hop on gear to save his life.
Even with ultra rare frame genetics at that height its very very difficult to fill your frame and build aesthetic proportions.
Imo 6'2 is max height if you want to stay natural and have a respectable physique

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
at 6'4 you will always be a lanklet with low appeal if you dont hop on juice.
You will never fill out your frame and be lean (most important part)
Jon Skywalker is a great example of this, he is 6'4 and look at what a fucking lanklet he was. Had to hop on gear to save his life.
Even with ultra rare frame genetics at that height its very very difficult to fill your frame and build aesthetic proportions.
Imo 6'2 is max height if you want to stay natural and have a respectable physique
Im in the middle lol Im 6'3 on the absolute dot on a stadiometer, is it still good?

Im in the middle lol Im 6'3 on the absolute dot on a stadiometer, is it still good?
it really depends on your genetics, frame, muscle proportions, androgen sensitivity.
You will know within one year of training if you have good genetics for building muscle. 80% of muscle gains naturally are done within first two years of training

it really depends on your genetics, frame, muscle proportions, androgen sensitivity.
You will know within one year of training if you have good genetics for building muscle. 80% of muscle gains naturally are done within first two years of training
it probably is not that big of a deal, height only matters because of things like reach and torso length but im a leggy 6'3 meaning a 6'2 or even 6'1 guy can have a longer torso than me, it starts at about 6'5 not past 6'2

Most people who say you need to be 6'5 to get women are subhumans who happen to be very tall and cope with the fact.
The same dudes will go height > everything.
This is complete cope however as height is important but 6 foot is the cutoff. If you have reached 6 foot barefoot you should not be worrying about your height but about your face and your frame.
6'1 to 6'3 barefoot is the ideal height for men. Its enough to be considered tall, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a workable height to fill out your frame.
If your are 6'4+ good luck trying to fill out your frame without roids. You will either be a lanklet or never lean.
6'1 with good muscle mass and nice V-taper has 1000 times more sex appeal than a 6'5 lanky frame.
The reason people think taller the better is because taller people get more initial attention in general, like when walking into a room or walking in the street.
But that does not equal to sexual attention from women. Its just how humans operate both male and female when they notice a big person.
Aesthetic proportion of the body are so much more important than pure height in terms of sexual appeal, provided 6 foot has been reached of course.
I know young people these days are getting taller and taller, but when I see these 6'4+ dudes on the street they are all tall with zero amount of aesthetics, either twinks who look like they could crumble with a slap or just plain fat.
6'1 to 6'2 ideally is the best height to get the best out of all worlds. Enough to be considered tall, and you can be strong AND athletic and agile at the same time, whilst having top tier aesthetics.
Look at Jon Skywalker who is an OG fitness guy, he is true 6'4 and was a lanklet before inevitably having to jump on juice to save his physique. He got a physique which a 6'1 guy can have with natural training (not to the level of conditioning and fullness he has ofc since he blasted a shit ton of gear, but somewhat similar looking).
Also not talked about enough is the fact that the taller you are the more chance of your face being more fucked up. And that is true. Saw a post by a guy here who said face moggers are between 5'8 to 6'0, and while not completely true, he had a point. Taller people just tend to have way more flaws and assymmetries in their face.
wtf is this cope nigga height halos you all the way to 6,4 bro it doesnt matter past that

it probably is not that big of a deal, height only matters because of things like reach and torso length but im a leggy 6'3 meaning a 6'2 or even 6'1 guy can have a longer torso than me, it starts at about 6'5 not past 6'2
just no. 6'3 could be passable but with really good genetics.
Everyone 6'4+ suffers from lankletism and NEEDS roids to have respetable physique.
Look up anybody real 6'4+ Jon Skywalker, Tristan Tate (back in his kickboxing days) when they were natty they were lanklets.
More height after 6 foot is total male gaze, its the face and frame that make you after that.
Guys think 6'5 is ideal because they see taller guys get a lot of attention, but that is not sexual attention, its just normal human biology to be more aware of a bigger person.
A thick muscular physique with a nice V-taper, and tall enough (at least 6ft) is ultimate female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
he's right, youre better off being 6'2-6'4 and wearing lifts that actually being 6'5,6'6,6'7
good luck explaining your friends and girlfriend why you are shorter indoor
have fun walking in discomfort 7/24

just no. 6'3 could be passable but with really good genetics.
Everyone 6'4+ suffers from lankletism and NEEDS roids to have respetable physique.
Look up anybody real 6'4+ Jon Skywalker, Tristan Tate (back in his kickboxing days) when they were natty they were lanklets.
More height after 6 foot is total male gaze, its the face and frame that make you after that.
Guys think 6'5 is ideal because they see taller guys get a lot of attention, but that is not sexual attention, its just normal human biology to be more aware of a bigger person.
A thick muscular physique with a nice V-taper, and tall enough (at least 6ft) is ultimate female gaze.
tristan tate wasn't/isn't even 6'4

yeah he's more like 6'3, which further proves my point
You can see there even with good genetics and years of training, and whilst being 6'3, his physique is mediocre still
He's 6'3 ish but under 6'4 for sure, about the same height as conan o brien or tom selleck.

andrew is about 6'1.5 to max 6'2. Tristan's physique looks better than andrew's despite being over 6'3.

have fun building a thick muscular physique without roids at 6'4
you can still build a athletic physique and frame at that height bro which automatically gives umore appeal ur height is the tradeoff for it

I legit just pulled and had more action at 6’3 then my 6’6 and 6’8 friends who were with me in the same spot. Height is mega important but face is still the ultimate goal and 6’3 can compete with shit like 6’6 and 6’8

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
I legit just pulled and had more action at 6’3 then my 6’6 and 6’8 friends who were with me in the same spot. Height is mega important but face is still the ultimate goal and 6’3 can compete with shit like 6’6 and 6’8
if ur friends had the same face as u at 6'6 he would've slayed more tho