6'1 to 6'3 is IDEAL height for men. More height does not mean more sex appeal

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
Most people who say you need to be 6'5 to get women are subhumans who happen to be very tall and cope with the fact.
The same dudes will go height > everything.
This is complete cope however as height is important but 6 foot is the cutoff. If you have reached 6 foot barefoot you should not be worrying about your height but about your face and your frame.
6'1 to 6'3 barefoot is the ideal height for men. Its enough to be considered tall, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a workable height to fill out your frame.
If your are 6'4+ good luck trying to fill out your frame without roids. You will either be a lanklet or never lean.
6'1 with good muscle mass and nice V-taper has 1000 times more sex appeal than a 6'5 lanky frame.
The reason people think taller the better is because taller people get more initial attention in general, like when walking into a room or walking in the street.
But that does not equal to sexual attention from women. Its just how humans operate both male and female when they notice a big person.
Aesthetic proportion of the body are so much more important than pure height in terms of sexual appeal, provided 6 foot has been reached of course.
I know young people these days are getting taller and taller, but when I see these 6'4+ dudes on the street they are all tall with zero amount of aesthetics, either twinks who look like they could crumble with a slap or just plain fat.
6'1 to 6'2 ideally is the best height to get the best out of all worlds. Enough to be considered tall, and you can be strong AND athletic and agile at the same time, whilst having top tier aesthetics.
Look at Jon Skywalker who is an OG fitness guy, he is true 6'4 and was a lanklet before inevitably having to jump on juice to save his physique. He got a physique which a 6'1 guy can have with natural training (not to the level of conditioning and fullness he has ofc since he blasted a shit ton of gear, but somewhat similar looking).
Also not talked about enough is the fact that the taller you are the more chance of your face being more fucked up. And that is true. Saw a post by a guy here who said face moggers are between 5'8 to 6'0, and while not completely true, he had a point. Taller people just tend to have way more flaws and assymmetries in their face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: okwiwhd, arabcelxxx, Detective and 18 others
cope retard im 6'2 with klinefelter tier frame i'd much rather be 6'6 at least if i have this gay ass frame you fucking piece of shit!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, wishIwasSalludon, MaestheticMaso and 3 others
cope retard im 6'2 with klinefelter tier frame i'd much rather be 6'6 at least if i have this gay ass frame you fucking piece of shit!
framepill is legit you klinefelter dork but it still matters between 6'1 to 6'3. After that frame doesn't matter you wont fill it out without roids anyway

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and LooksOrDeath
framepill is legit you klinefelter dork but it still matters between 6'1 to 6'3. After that frame doesn't matter you wont fill it out without roids anyway
well fuck you piece of shit asshole!!!! motherfucker!!!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, canthal and NitoRump
What about 5’6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anth0ny, CarrotMaxxer, looksmaxxer3920 and 4 others
True. Jfl at retards who don’t think 6’0-3 is ideal. It’s way better than being a lanklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ggg.tv, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
6'4 or death

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
adriana lima married a tall sub human

adriana lima married a tall sub human
was a famous guy not some out of street chump, plus these celebrity marriges are usually arranged for marketing purposes too

• +1
Reactions: zura, NoseProphecy, antony 726 and 7 others
It depends more on frame and genetics, I'm 6'5 and look decent but I've seen some aesthetic dudes fill out at my height as well. There are some influencers that are 6'3+ and look pretty good. But in general yeah its tough finding a guy who's filled out and looks insane. I think for me to look filled out I have to reach a good 220 and rn I'm like 195.

6,5 or death

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
foids only like 6,5 tall men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, disheartenedcel and HTN_Mentalcel
After 6,0 all that matter is frame and face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and HTN_Mentalcel
was a famous guy not some out of street chump, plus these celebrity marriges are usually arranged for marketing purposes too
wasnt rlly famous tho, most people only know him bc he married adriana lima

6'1 HENRY CAVILL

EVEN THOUGH HE LOOKS BETTER
HE JUST GETS BRUTALLY MOGGED BECAUSE HE'S A 6'1 MIDGET
STOP FUCKING COPING AND JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY
IF YOU'RE NOT AN ACROMEGALY NIGGA,
TALLER IS ALWAYS BETTER

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Diam, PSLdog, disheartenedcel and 3 others
Imo 6'4 mogs. It has presence without sticking out

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert and Diam
6'1 HENRY CAVILL
View attachment 2871373

View attachment 2871375

View attachment 2871376

View attachment 2871378

View attachment 2871380

TALLER IS ALWAYS BETTER
its his meso shifted brachy thats the problem also the others are wearing lifts and chelsea boots. Cavill w tall skull and 6'3 would be the biggest sex appeal person in Europe no doubt

Is 5’9 safe? 😢

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
it would be even more shit at 6‘6
you’d look like a fucking cartoon figure

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Most people who say you need to be 6'5 to get women are subhumans who happen to be very tall and cope with the fact.
This is complete cope however as height is important but 6 foot is the cutoff. If you have reached 6 foot barefoot you should not be worrying about your height but about your face and your frame.
6'1 to 6'3 barefoot is the ideal height for men. Its enough to be considered tall, and MOST IMPORTANTLY a workable height to fill out your frame.
If your are 6'4+ good luck trying to fill out your frame without roids. You will either be a lanklet or never lean.
6'1 with good muscle mass and nice V-taper has 1000 times more sex appeal than a 6'5 lanky frame.
The reason people think taller the better is because taller people get more initial attention in general, like when walking into a room or walking in the street.
But that does not equal to sexual attention from women. Its just how humans operate both male and female when they notice a big person.
Aesthetic proportion of the body are so much more important than pure height in terms of sexual appeal, provided 6 foot has been reached of course.
I know young people these days are getting taller and taller, but when I see these 6'4+ dudes on the street they are all tall with zero amount of aesthetics, either twinks who look like they could crumble with a slap or just plain fat.
6'1 to 6'2 ideally is the best height to get the best out of all worlds. Enough to be considered tall, and you can be strong AND athletic and agile at the same time, whilst having top tier aesthetics.
Look at Jon Skywalker who is an OG fitness guy, he is true 6'4 and was a lanklet before inevitably having to jump on juice to save his physique. He got a physique which a 6'1 guy can have with natural training (not to the level of conditioning and fullness he has ofc since he blasted a shit ton of gear, but somewhat similar looking).
Also not talked about enough is the fact that the taller you are the more chance of your face being more fucked up. And that is true. Saw a post by a guy here who said face moggers are between 5'8 to 6'0, and while not completely true, he had a point. Taller people just tend to have way more flaws and assymmetries in their face.
Cope 5'3 is ideal male height.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
There is no ideal height and getting women at 5'7.5 is extremely easy. The only people who think you need to be 6f up are people who don't have basic dating capabilities. 6'1 is a good height if you want to date someone who is 6'1 for obvious reasons.

6'1 HENRY CAVILL
View attachment 2871373

View attachment 2871375

View attachment 2871376

View attachment 2871378

View attachment 2871380

TALLER IS ALWAYS BETTER
you fucking fool. Who the flying fuck are those are people next to Henry Cavill?
Exactly. Nobody knows them, however Henry is known worldwide for his impact on women.
Its not like women would see any of the men next to Henry and choose them, even if was not famous.
But keep imagining fake scenarios where you need to "mog" every single person that is around you with height. Complete male gaze.
Henry Cavill at 6'1( I would argue hes a bit less but whatever) would get infinitely more pussy than all those other "moggers" even if he was not famous.
Keep coping with height subhuman

expect for Jason Momoa maybe as he has more sex appeal, nothing to do with the fact that he is 1.5 inches taller though retard
mamoa is 6’4 cavill is 6’0.5 the other dude who looks taller is armie hammer who’s 6’4.5

I agree with most of what u say but i would just move it slightly up to be 6’2-6’4. although 6’1 is good i dont think it stands out hard enough. 6’2-6’4 imo is the goldilocks zone

Cope, diminishing returns after 6’3, ideal height 6’5-6’6

• +1
Reactions: Diam
caville is not 6 1 hes 5 10

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
The Ideal Height is 6’5.

I’m 6’4 myself and can tell every 6’~ is coping hard in these replies. Also anyone shorter because it’s closer to their height (hence over half this page hive minding on the 6’0 mark).
Point is: I have a mid frame and face but it simply doesn’t matter. If I was 6’0 I wouldn’t get nearly as much attention due to my lacking (4/10) frame and (6/10) face— but I can get away with it due to height. If you’re not around my height you do not have the experience to comment on 6’0 being optimal. In real life it’s obvious to me what’s best lol, it legitimately is NOT close.

And sure, being 6’0 would make the frame slightly easier to fill but it does not matter. Each inch gets exponentially more ‘rare’ so the taller you are the more it’s worth the extra time to fill your frame out.

As for sex appeal, it stops increasing at 6’5.5~ Id argue. Optimal height would be 6’5 and take the extra 2 years (or gear) to build the frame and you mog anyone 6’0 with an equal frame.

Also, we all agree on this forum sex appeal isn’t all there is. People who have a ‘halo’ get foids too. And guess who has halos….
ANYONE ABOVE 6’5.
Even 7’0, which I’ll agree has obviously less sex appeal than 6’5, might be better due to halo— however I DON’T KNOW due to me being only 6’4. What I DO KNOW is 6’4 is above 6’0: literally.

(Not even gonna mention dating apps where girls filter anyone that’s not a certain height. Even 6’1 might be filtered, I’d argue 6’2 would get you past 99% of it though.

"6'1-6'3 is ideal for getting lean"

you realise not everyone has same leg lengths/torso lengths/head sizes, i mean just no.

The Ideal Height is 6’5.

I’m 6’4 myself and can tell every 6’~ is coping hard in these replies. Also anyone shorter because it’s closer to their height (hence over half this page hive minding on the 6’0 mark).
Point is: I have a mid frame and face but it simply doesn’t matter. If I was 6’0 I wouldn’t get nearly as much attention due to my lacking (4/10) frame and (6/10) face— but I can get away with it due to height. If you’re not around my height you do not have the experience to comment on 6’0 being optimal. In real life it’s obvious to me what’s best lol, it legitimately is NOT close.

And sure, being 6’0 would make the frame slightly easier to fill but it does not matter. Each inch gets exponentially more ‘rare’ so the taller you are the more it’s worth the extra time to fill your frame out.

As for sex appeal, it stops increasing at 6’5.5~ Id argue. Optimal height would be 6’5 and take the extra 2 years (or gear) to build the frame and you mog anyone 6’0 with an equal frame.

Also, we all agree on this forum sex appeal isn’t all there is. People who have a ‘halo’ get foids too. And guess who has halos….
ANYONE ABOVE 6’5.
Even 7’0, which I’ll agree has obviously less sex appeal than 6’5, might be better due to halo— however I DON’T KNOW due to me being only 6’4. What I DO KNOW is 6’4 is above 6’0: literally.

(Not even gonna mention dating apps where girls filter anyone that’s not a certain height. Even 6’1 might be filtered, I’d argue 6’2 would get you past 99% of it though.
legit 6’4 is ideal. all the chads u think are 6’5 like chico lundgren and maher are actually around 6’4 unfrauded

legit 6’4 is ideal. all the chads u think are 6’5 like chico lundgren and maher are actually around 6’4 unfrauded
That’s definitely true, many celebrities will fraud. Im referring mostly to people I’ve seen IRL. I’ve seen two psl + frame gods that were 6’5 in the past couple years. Insane halo to them, and them being shorter (6’4 for sake of argument) would’ve, in my opinion, made their halo lesser. Albeit not by too much, but I would it made them better.

The Ideal Height is 6’5.

ANYONE ABOVE 6’5.

more height can make up compensate for bad face and be a halo, but what I meant is after 6 foot is met than height is not seen a falio.
6'1 to 6'2 I would say is the perfect height because you can jacked and lean at the same time (provided you have a good frame ofc). You can have good mass while still looking aesthetic and most importantly while staying natty.
Just look at Tristan Tate who is a real 6'4 (might truthfully be 6'3.5 but we'll call him 6'4)
Look at his kickboxing days where he was obviously natural and in his twenties with peak natty testosterone, he looked like a twink with that build.
Now that he hopped on juice he filled out that frame and that is a massive halo about him, makes him look so much better
At 6'4+ roids are absolutely neseccary to achieve a respetable physique.
An athletic physique with a nice v taper (comparable with hourglass body in women) is so much more lust inducing than just height alone
Taller people get more attention yes, but that is not nessecarily sexual attention from women, rather normal human instinct when someone bigger is in their presence.
A guy with a true Chad face would not see a difference in SMV if he was 6'1 or 6'5, only if he was on roids at 6'5 and built insane halo off of it to go along with his chad face.

you're better off being in the 6' range and wearing lifts than actually being 6'5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NitoRump, Loveland, caiolindo and 1 other person
you're better off being in the 6' range and wearing lifts than actually being 6'5
Why ?

6’5 with a good frame is ideal. Look at Drago

you're better not being a 5'7 manlet with long torso like me

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, NitoRump and MaestheticMaso