can someone share their bonesmashing progress in terms of supra orbital ridge ?

M

mayo mogger

i was born and it was over
I am not talking about glabella but supra orbital , imo i have over projected glabella wrt to my supras. has someone got some progress pic regarding the supraorbital ridge?

Attachments

• WIN_20230701_23_51_18_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230701_23_51_18_Pro.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
yes my cheekbones got up and now I have better undereye support... Also I bonesmashed my rammus and now it's longer and wider...
I also slapped my nose every single day upwards and now it's not hooked anymore... I do also pufferfish face and my thin lips got fuller

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
yes my cheekbones got up and now I have better undereye support... Also I bonesmashed my rammus and now it's longer and wider...
I also slapped my nose every single day upwards and now it's not hooked anymore... I do also pufferfish face and my thin lips got fuller
jfl.

dude, your browridge should be the least of your concern. i'd argue you'd look even more ogre/uncanny with a stronger browridge due to you seeming to have a recessed upper maxilla and underbite. Fix those first.

dude, your browridge should be the least of your concern. i'd argue you'd look even more ogre/uncanny with a stronger browridge due to you seeming to have a recessed upper maxilla and underbite. Fix those first.
Alright thanks for the advice will implemrnt it. But my supras look offputting when seen in terms of glabella projection.