Can someone tell me how to hardmaxx myself?

You need Lefort, if anything that will make you look better than pumping your face with implants. And you need a black pilled doc with an eye for aesthetics. Giant is great at this
He lurks here? @Giant?

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
I saved 3 years of salary of barely spending it. My rent is like 2k only(my monthly with those expenses is like 3k) and I make significant amounts per year. I also saved alot of money during grad school too. I guess I am also scared of going to SEA to get a HTB because thats like my last nuclear option
You could get htb in East Asia if you are mega rich tbh. But with the amount of money you have you could get like 20 surgeries in Korea and look like those k pop singers. But ask yourself if you think that the recoveries and time spent doing these surgeries is worth it.

You need Lefort, if anything that will make you look better than pumping your face with implants. And you need a black pilled doc with an eye for aesthetics. Giant is great at this
So the implants are not really necessary right if I get lefort 2

Last edited:
OP, if i was in your situation this is what i would do:

Get leaner
Get a wolf cut (grow out hair)
Go to gym consistently and maybe take some PEDs, get a good physique
Squint / Squinch
Dye and minox eyebrows and shape them aswell
Minox eyelashes to help hide the double eyelid crease

i would also get otoplasty to move my ears back

If you do all of that, you can definitely reach HTN.

Your eye area is your weakest feature but also has a lot of features that can be changed (lacking hair in eyelashes and eyebrows)

You haven’t even finished softmaxxing and you’re talking about lefort 2/3 and genioplasty. You need to softmax before you get surgery my guy.

Get leaner
Squint / Squinch

Your eye area is your weakest feature but also has a lot of features that can be changed (lacking hair in eyelashes and eyebrows)

You haven’t even finished softmaxxing and you’re talking about lefort 2/3 and genioplasty. You need to softmax before you get surgery my guy.
do you suggest dying my eyebrown and hair dark brown too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HaShem and gravlek

Get leaner
Squint / Squinch

Fuck all that, ain’t gonna do shit. Get your lefort 2/3 through Giant and actually ascend instead of coping
@SubhumanForever made a nice morph that’s actually achievable with a large chunk of money, low inhib and a black pilled doc
PNG image

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
that’s actually achievabl
I wouldn't be so sure, my man. But if this dude is really rich, I would suggest dming this surgerymaxer guy and showing this morph to him and ask if he can come close.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek
I wouldn't be so sure, my man. But if this dude is really rich, I would suggest dming this surgerymaxer guy and showing this morph to him and ask if he can come close.
It’s achievable, bhai. I’ve seen actual subhuman deforms become htn.

Fuck all that, ain’t gonna do shit. Get your lefort 2/3 through Giant and actually ascend instead of coping
@SubhumanForever made a nice morph that’s actually achievable with a large chunk of money, low inhib and a black pilled doc
View attachment 3124582
Softmax before Hardmaxxing and surgery.

Stay whitepilled boyo

Only one man can save you @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Some people have suggested limb lengthening but I am 6 feet 2.5 with shoes that only 1 inch of sole(my ID rounds down height) as a asian guy. I have a 75 inch wing span but I dont look impressive with a shirt on. I think am going to need a 25 BMI with a 10% body fat to make this work

Last edited:
Some people have suggested limb lengthening but I am 6 feet 2.5 with shoes that only 1 inch of sole(my ID rounds down height) as a asian guy. I have a 75 inch wing span but I dont look impressive with a shirt on. I think am going to need a 25 BMI with a 10% body fat to make this work
dont do limb surgery, useless in your case, dm giant implant on insta and wait for his response, dont listen to lurker here

@Surgerymax I need your help. Why would I want look like zyzz?

Last edited:
Giants planned it but has never gone ahead with it. But no well known/good surgeon is gonna do it. Especially in a country with a semi competent medical board/licensing system.
We are doing LeFort II on Friday. Watch on my story if you want

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
We are doing LeFort II on Friday. Watch on my story if you want
What country are you doing it in? Turkey?

Also will watch. Hope everything goes as well.