Screenshot_20200519_142932_com.android.chrome.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200519_143138_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200519_143138_com.android.chrome.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 11
bikes = gay kys don't ask again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
For a second there, I thought you were talking about gear.

Okay. Bicycling has all the same cardiovascular benefits as other forms of cardio like swimming and running. The advantage of low-impact cardio like bicycling and swimming is mostly relevant to people who have high body weights (whether that weight is from fat or muscle doesn't matter much in this case). When you run, your knees and ankles have to deal with the impact you make with the ground with your every stride, as with every action comes an equal and opposite reaction -- proper running form can mitigate this, but not eliminate it completely. With biking and swimming, this doesn't happen. Now, this shouldn't worry you if you carry a low body weight like any serious distance runner, but if you're very fat or (in far, far fewer cases) very muscular, you should look more into swimming or cycling.

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505

Okay. Bicycling has all the same cardiovascular benefits as other forms of cardio like swimming and running. The advantage of low-impact cardio like bicycling and swimming is mostly relevant to people who have high body weights (whether that weight is from fat or muscle doesn't matter much in this case). When you run, your knees and ankles have to deal with the impact you make with the ground with your every stride, as with every action comes an equal and opposite reaction -- proper running form can mitigate this, but not eliminate it completely. With biking and swimming, this doesn't happen. Now, this shouldn't worry you if you carry a low body weight like any serious distance runner, but if you're very fat or (in far, far fewer cases) very muscular, you should look more into swimming or cycling.
Ok nice one glad I've got a mountain bike as the amount of fat I've got on my back it's horrible I get all stressed and itchy then acne just comes along difficult to play sports for long time without having tension cause of my back but yea look at this and tell is it swimming or cycling I need either way they can both help but thanks for the response

Got a better one 1 second

Attachments

• 15889804012784101273783971798771.jpg
    15889804012784101273783971798771.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 12
It's fun
I used to do it when I was younger

It's fun
I used to do it when I was younger
Start doing again I haven't cycled since I was 9 after that it's been black ops 1 black ops 2 halo 3 halo reach and so on

Here look how terrible it is stretch markers and everything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200519_145040_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200519_145040_com.android.chrome.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Start doing again I haven't cycled since I was 9 after that it's been black ops 1 black ops 2 halo 3 halo reach and so on
I used to go to school by bicycle till I was 14
But where I live now is impossible, they don't have bike paths...

The seats hurt my balls

Ok nice one glad I've got a mountain bike as the amount of fat I've got on my back it's horrible I get all stressed and itchy then acne just comes along difficult to play sports for long time without having tension cause of my back but yea look at this and tell is it swimming or cycling I need either way they can both help but thanks for the response

Got a better one 1 second
Maybe you store more fat on your belly and lower body, but your back doesn't look that fat to me. It looks normal. You probably just have a skin issue. You could wear some type of compression garment if your love handles really bother you.

Hahah lol nuub, national gold medalist here. You will never defeat me
IMG 20200519 192553

Maybe you store more fat on your belly and lower body, but your back doesn't look that fat to me. It looks normal. You probably just have a skin issue. You could wear some type of compression garment if your love handles really bother you.
I think it's hips and belly but it's all the fat on the hips hopefully cycling should sort it out though
Hahah lol nuub, national gold medalist here. You will never defeat me
View attachment 414622
View attachment 414623
Mate your like 5ft6 shut up
I could if the roads were wide enough, the neighborhood has too much traffic and the streets are old so = too narrow
What region of countries you from like South Asia Eastern Europe? 🤔

Last edited: