Can steroids ruin my puberty?

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
M16 about to turn 17, thinking of hopping on Tren for various aesthetic purposes, I'm 6'2 so I don't need to worry about height growth.
What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Wouldn't it enhance your puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, Moggable and SubhumanCurrycel
you're not fully developed until you're in your mid twenties, both physically and neurologically.

I had a late growth spurt that changed my bone structure positively in my early 20s.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future_, Hero of the Imperium, sub5inchcel and 2 others
you're not fully developed until you're in your mid twenties, both physically and neurologically.

I had a late growth spurt that changed my bone structure positively in my early 20s.
I see, interesting.
The thing is though; people keep saying that Tren is going to harm me during puberty, without actually mentioning how it can harm me.

Do you think it's a good idea for me to take Tren? If no, why?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I see, interesting.
The thing is though; people keep saying that Tren is going to harm me during puberty, without actually mentioning how it can harm me.

no, tren suppresses your natural production the most aggressively of just about anything, it's probably the most stupid thing to take at your age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and sub5inchcel
If you don't want to grow anymore and want to need trt for the rest of your life sure.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and mfk
no, tren suppresses your natural production the most aggressively of just about anything, it's probably the most stupid thing to take at your age.

Can it suppress natural hormone production permanently?

it's one of the few that might just fuck you up completely, and also the most likely to have side effects while you're on.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
M16 about to turn 17, thinking of hopping on Tren for various aesthetic purposes, I'm 6'2 so I don't need to worry about height growth.
What do you guys think?
Tren will fuck you up at a young age (suppressed T, amongst a variety of mental and psychological effects). If you really wanna do a cycle, try running a test base + RAD140, YK11, or LGD4033

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 16133
Fuck me you guys cant even wait till mid 20s lmao

Actually lift naturally. Honestly, the laziness is a mindset I cannot relate with. What has social media done to Zoomers

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Fuck me you guys cant even wait till mid 20s lmao

Actually lift naturally. Honestly, the laziness is a mindset I cannot relate with. What has social media done to Zoomers
these dudes be hopping on drugs before they even know how to train properly.

over.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Banderacell, Adonis and 2 others
Steroid users who quit tend to have forever lowered test production. And tren is one of the more aggressive ones that will take months to recover with proper PCT.
Not to mention at your age some badboymaxxed dark triad steroid seller will just give you bacteriostatic water thinking you're dumb

Changed structure of which bones?

the only acceptable things during puberty are dht derivates and hgh that won’t shut you down.
anything else is 0iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and SoonToAscend
the only acceptable things during puberty are dht derivates and hgh that won’t shut you down.
anything else is 0iq
What DHT derivatives?

Niggas be jumping on Tren before you they can bench 1 plate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Adonis, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I stopped growing height wise at like 14.

I just want to take Tren to increase my skull size, I am kind of good looking but I need more skull size and also width, can't do that after puberty.

But I think the hormonal changes are recoverable, aren't they?

Try anavar 25mg ed, won’t rape hair unless ur extremely prone to it and nice collgen gains.
Wait, anavar doesn't fuck with your own t-production?

• WTF
  • Love it
6'2, I was the tallest at school for ages, and then everyone caught up with me.
People catching up to you is brutal. But at least you reigned supreme for some time. Also, still mogs me lmao, fuck my manlet life.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Adonis
I see, interesting.

Not that I think that you’d actually go through with taking tren but it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

People catching up to you is brutal. But at least you reigned supreme for some time. Also, still mogs me lmao, fuck my manlet life.
they never got the width I got later so I'm fine with my height, wouldn't want to be much taller, but wouldn't want to be shorter either.

• +1
they never got the width I got later so I'm fine with my height, wouldn't want to be much taller, but wouldn't want to be shorter either.
Depending on where you live 6'2'' with good frame is mogger proportions. I live in a slavic country so 90% of men taller than me (I am 6 feet) have legit subhuman propotions

Depending on where you live 6'2'' with good frame is mogger proportions. I live in a slavic country so 90% of men taller than me (I am 6 feet) have legit subhuman propotions
I live in the tallest part of the tallest country, most dudes are roughly around my height but build like beanpoles.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
these dudes be hopping on drugs before they even know how to train properly.

over.
Blame it on social media shilling all these "natural" bodybuilders.

Blame it on social media shilling all these "natural" bodybuilders.
wait until they find out that nobody besides homosexual men from eastern asia thinks these dudes look good.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse and SoonToAscend
  • JFL
wait until they find out that nobody besides homosexual men from eastern asia thinks these dudes look good.
Bloated roidcels maybe. But fake natties like Jeff Seid absolutely appeal to women.

• +1
Yeah I only think dudes like alex eubank or gabe deutsch have aesthetic, lean roider physiques.

• +1
anything else is 0iq
Do DHT derivatives not affect your natural production at all? I wish I didn’t have bald relatives or I would be blasting so much fucking roids

Do DHT derivatives not affect your natural production at all? I wish I didn’t have bald relatives or I would be blasting so much fucking roids
Finasteride will be your best friend.

What do you guys think?
Yess, do tren, after tren use cyanide as PCT to enhance your gains and go to the grave you dumb fuck

I just want to take Tren to increase my skull size, I am kind of good looking but I need more skull size and also width, can't do that after puberty.

But I think the hormonal changes are recoverable, aren't they?
Tren is extremely aggressive and will rape your HPTA, you could recover from running test by itself but tren will fuck you up

• +1
Finasteride will be your best friend.
That’s my plan I’m going to hop on fin or dut and cycle roids, it would’ve been ideal if my hair could tolerate DHT since it’s actually beneficial for bone gains puberty-early adulthood but it what it is I have to cope with hitting the bones in my face with a hammer

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
ok it's brutal. More like 70/30 split men:women. Literally just roiders jerking each other off in the comments
and a significant chunk of these are indian, he's so popular there that he hosted a physique competition in fucking Mumbai.

• JFL
Tren is extremely aggressive and will rape your HPTA, you could recover from running test by itself but tren will fuck you up
Will it rape my hormone production if I go on a 4 week cycle?

Will it rape my hormone production if I go on a 4 week cycle?
Just don’t use tren at all it’s just not worth it, a good first cycle is 250 mg test-e/test-p, then you PCT with Hcg and you shouldn’t have a problem getting back to natural production. It depends how old you are though if you’re just starting puberty like 15-16 you have a chance of completely nuking your hormone production permanently

Just don’t use tren at all it’s just not worth it, a good first cycle is 250 mg test-e/test-p, then you PCT with Hcg and you shouldn’t have a problem getting back to natural production. It depends how old you are though if you’re just starting puberty like 15-16 you have a chance of completely nuking your hormone production permanently
Hey man thanks for the advice I really appreciate it!

The thing is though, I only need one cycle, 10 ampules.
Is that amount enough to shut down natural hormone secretion permanently? That's the question.

Isn’t it actually smarter then test? I mean if you wanted to fucking literally rape every organ in your body in order to ascend, Tren would not stunt your growth (in theory) because it’s a DHT substance.