Can the time taken for edibles to peak reflect liver metabolism/

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
@incel194012940 it takes a long time for me to peak after edibles while others it hits after 45 minutes, does that mean I have bad or good liver health? If thc is metabolised quickly into its oral delta 9 thc derivative then is it good or bad/consider its livers jobs to detox posions and it perceives thc as one? Although ray also said people who can metabolise coffee quickly and excrete it (those who can drink coffee 3 hours before bedtime and still sleep) have better liver health?

@incel194012940

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@incel194012940 it takes a long time for me to peak after edibles while others it hits after 45 minutes, does that mean I have bad or good liver health? If thc is metabolised quickly into its oral delta 9 thc derivative then is it good or bad/consider its livers jobs to detox posions and it perceives thc as one? Although ray also said people who can metabolise coffee quickly and excrete it (those who can drink coffee 3 hours before bedtime and still sleep) have better liver health?

@incel194012940
unsure, don’t know anything abt liver except how to cook it- if good liver health is detoxing poisons quicker it seems logical that fast to peak as well as stronger peak would be connected, although like in alcohol there’s probably other factors specific to person at play in the brain. Ig you could tell if you have a faster or slower metabolism for every single drug compared to others

i peak first and have strong reaction although that was when I ate seed oil everyday

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss