Can this hypothetical relationship work out or not? (Further discussion from that TikTok @one job away posted today)

Would this LTR work out?

• Total voters
Yep, hard to say when we have their lifestyles but not their mental state. Some people will just always branch swing when they get bored.
Let's assume their mental state is like that of the typical person, adjusted to gender-specific behaviours.
Assume she's been in some hookups/FwBs before and had one boyfriend, assume he had a couple of hookups to women of far lower SMV.

@Xangsane

Your initial post ITT has currently just one react, and that is from me. So sad. People react to argument-making posts that they agree with, and they don’t react to question-asking posts. Shit behavior IMO. People ought to really react to question-asking posts much more often.

Read More —

@whiteissuperior

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I got home from work earlier than usual today. I had a pretty early shift.
Rotting as usual I see
Also a good tip dude
You look abit bloated I'm taking lasix 20mg ed
And taking oral minoxidil too
You would benefit from those looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on if he wants to fuck around or not. If he's looking for a ltr, he might consider her. Ditto for her. Again, this is where being compatible and honest comes into play as well. Lot of guys would take a girl they slightly mog for a ltr if they like traits in her personality.
Assume they both want an LTR but this is their sexual history:
Let's assume their mental state is like that of the typical person, adjusted to gender-specific behaviours.
Assume she's been in some hookups/FwBs before and had one boyfriend, assume he had a couple of hookups to women of far lower SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@Xangsane

Your initial post ITT has just one react, and that is from me. People ought to really react to question-asking posts much more often.

Read More —

Thanks bhai!

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I got home from work earlier than usual today. I had a pretty early shift.
do you just post here when youre not workcelling?

no judgement i do the same- but i also post while workcelling

• +1
do you just post here when youre not workcelling?

no judgement i do the same- but i also post while workcelling
I post while I workcel when nothing much is going on around me, so that's most often during lunch break. Or when there are hardly any duties to perform. Otherwise my job is quite intense.
I'm not eating at all during lunch break for this month, so I do post more often.

Assume they both want an LTR but this is their sexual history:
If they both want it and try to progress the relationship and don't have anything like bpd, attention whoring, unfaithfulness, then yeah, I could see them getting married tbh. How things go down ten years down the road, no one can say.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
If they both want it and try to progress the relationship and don't have anything like bpd, attention whoring, unfaithfulness, then yeah, I could see them getting married tbh. How things go down ten years down the road, no one can say.
Let's assume both have Insta accounts:

He posts outdoors-related stuff
She posts selfies/pictures of herself on nights out

• +1
Woman by nature always want more. Yet they can't ever be secure when they lack the foundations in looks. You are asking to be cheated on going out with someone better looking than you, Same goes for men and woman vice versa.
Would you say they're both PSL and SMVmatched?

@FailedNormieManlet Why do you think they won't be interested in one another?

• +1
They are kinda looksmatched facially wise, for the relationship to work the guy has to have more smv that she stays in a ltr, and yeah he needs big dick energy in bed

• +1
They are kinda looksmatched facially wise, for the relationship to work the guy had to have more smv that she stays in a ltr, and yeah he needs big dick energy in bed
What do you rate them both?

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet Why do you think they won't be interested in one another?
she is too busy chasing primal chavs in clubs

• JFL
What do you rate them both?
Dunno I am not good at rating women since the amount of make up they use, but if they both wake up in the morning near eachother he mogs here for sure

• +1
Dunno I am not good at rating women since the amount of make up they use, but if they both wake up in the morning near eachother he mogs here for sure
I'd say HTB and Chadlite
You?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Totally agree but with make up they equal
So why do many women complain when they try to get with a guy like the one in the OP, they complain about being pumped and dumped?

Dunno I am not good at rating women since the amount of make up they use,

I simply rate what my eyes can see. When a girl is wearing makeup, I rate her as she appears.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18301
Let's assume both have Insta accounts:

He posts outdoors-related stuff
She posts selfies/pictures of herself on nights out
Does she wear short skirts and go out with her friend group without him? Is she looking for attention? Dancing with chads? If she's somehow not that type, which now that I think about it is doubtful in the night out scene, then it might not be over.

If the guy is aware enough to call her out and see if she stops, then there might be some hope. Most people don't change unless they want to though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel
That's true.
Would you assume she has too much baggage?
The only guy that could please a woman like that would have to be a guy born in riches. Not a guy who earned his wealth. She requires a dummy that can pamper her. And her chances are extremely unfavorable which means by the time she accepts reality, her uterus would already be hanging out. Then she'll invest in vagina makeover surgery and by that time, her face and tits would be droopy so she'll end up once again under the knife fighting for something she'll never get.

Prescription drug abuse, esp controlled junkies, is difficult to see in people's personalities due to the doctor privilege and medical privacy act. With that said, she might be a pill addict, him too. And if that's the case, anything and everything is possible.

It's extremely difficult to predict relationships. Dating services continue to fail at that because you can never predict such. Tragedies change people. Sickness does too. And any of those possibilities could happen to either party that would change who they are to some degree.

Bruce Lee was a great guy. Until his accident that led to drug abuse. Same for Michael Jackson. After that Pepsi accident (his head was on fire) he was introduced to painkillers. That changed who he was. All that nonsense about Feed the World and helping Africa's starvation problems were the voices of delusional drug addicts. And we fell for it! And found our military being shot at and killed trying to help those fucking people. Never again!

Although we were careless. We knew to avoid drug-addicted delusional fucks, but we did;t expect the drugmakers themselves to sneak up on us with that Covid-19 bullshit. And it worked! Checkmate. DC knows it. Pentagon knows it. The government not only understands what has happened but respects the defeat.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18244 and thecel
So why do many women complain when they try to get with a guy like the one in the OP, they complain about being pumped and dumped?
Cuz most of the women don’t have any values anymore, I talk for the ones that are being pumped and dumped for the 10th time (those are shallow and narcissistic)
I feel pity for the ones that didn’t know better and felt in the trap of the playboy chad, but they don’t the same mistake again and ofc u won’t hear them complaining about this

• So Sad
I simply rate what my eyes can see. When a girl is wearing makeup, I rate her as she appears.
This thinking is good for ons, not for ltr

Does she wear short skirts and go out with her friend group without him? Is she looking for attention? Dancing with chads? If she's somehow not that type, which now that I think about it is doubtful in the night out scene, then it might not be over.

If the guy is aware enough to call her out and see if she stops, then there might be some hope. Most people don't change unless they want to though.
Does she look the type to do that based on the pictures in the OP?

Cuz most of the women don’t have any values anymore, I talk for the ones that are being pumped and dumped for the 10th time (those are shallow and narcissistic)
I feel pity for the ones that didn’t know better and felt in the trap of the playboy chad, but they don’t the same mistake again and ofc u won’t hear them complaining about this
Do you think most women on dating apps have too much baggage?

• +1
What do you rate them
The girl is scraping the barrel 7 with makeup dressed up. The guy moggs her in every aspect even looks this is not hard to see. A woman is giving 3 points on top of her worth because she is not ugly. I think the guy is a high 8 but i mean the difference between 8 9 10 is not much really

• +1
mirin Bruce Lee
He was a good guy! Funny and intelligent. But then that back accident, ugh. He had no idea the kind of energy painkillers could generate. He felt like a dragon! And off he went! That motherfucker was flying high as a kite and constantly getting his ass beat by random guys he would later pay not to say anything. Bruce Lee was an artist. A dancer. Not a fighter. But that euphoria, fame, and money helped project that delusion as if he was a badass motherfucker.

Look what it did to the Jacko! Fucking rich dummy builds a theme park on his property. Then he changes his skin color and slept in an oxygen bubble. That motherfucker was so delusional he thought he was a kid. So he invites children to his home thinking he's helping them out by making them happy. He felt so comfortable with them that he would stroll around the mansion in his underwear. He didn't inappropriately touch any child. Those children's parents saw opportunity! A druggie with a lot of money that happens to be very, very nice? Ugh. Sweet! Money in the bag. And besides, all that dope he was hooked on killed any erection. Just ask Elvis Presley's whore daughter who's ALSO a long-term druggy. She had to finger herself when in bed with the incoherent Jack-o.

Fucking drug addicts.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
The girl is scraping the barrel 7 with makeup dressed up. The guy moggs her in every aspect even looks this is not hard to see. A woman is giving 3 points on top of her worth because she is not ugly. I think the guy is a high 8 but i mean the difference between 8 9 10 is not much really
So you think he would pump and dump?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Does she look the type to do that based on the pictures in the OP?
Kind of yeah, she looks like the typical Essex girl to me. You can't always say for certain just from the way they look though. Again this might sound normie but it depends on their personality traits and innermost desires and that shit. But no, most club girls probably wouldn't stay loyal for long.

Some people put up with cheating/entertaining chads too, if you would consider that lasting. I don't.

• JFL
So you think he would pump and dump?
I think he fucks her enough to make her think there is something their but will drop her like a fat bitch dancing too aggressively.

• +1
@MoggableMaybe @banjojones

Kind of yeah, she looks like the typical Essex girl to me. You can't always say for certain just from the way they look though. Again this might sound normie but it depends on their personality traits and innermost desires and that shit. But no, most club girls probably wouldn't stay loyal for long.

Some people put up with cheating/entertaining chads too, if you would consider that lasting. I don't.
What type of lad does he look like to you?

To be fair, she doesn't look like LTR material at all, even if she says she wants one. What do you think her type is??

Do you think most women on dating apps have too much baggage?
You won’t find a wife material women on any dating app, for hook ups and fwb shit it’s perfect. And don’t bullshit me with bumble or hinge is different than tinder, all dating apps have the same goal. You’re horny u log in and u swap right on something smashable

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I think he fucks her enough to make her think there is something their but will drop her like a fat bitch dancing too aggressively.
Who would you say is his or her smvmatch then

You won’t find a wife material women on any dating app, for hook ups and fwb shit it’s perfect. And don’t bullshit me with bumble or hinge is different than tinder, all dating apps have the same goal. You’re horny u log in and u swap right on something smashable
A lot of American single mothers and women over 25 like to abuse the "report" button on Hinge if they encounter a man who either pumps and dumps them, or wants casual.

The mods side with the woman and IPbans the man's account.

Who would you say is his or her smvmatch then
they are not matched For a woman and man like that it's impossible to be looksmatched, He will age much better than her. She will only decrease in value like milk he will peak much later being a sexy white male with a good job she is in fantasy land.

• +1
they are not matched For a woman and man like that it's impossible to be looksmatched, He will age much better than her. She will only decrease in value like milk he will peak much later being a sexy white male with a good job she is in fantasy land.
Doesn't she have a good job too, don't you think?

@unwhippedcream Why don't you think they're mutually interested in each other?

A lot of American single mothers and women over 25 like to abuse the "report" button on Hinge if they encounter a man who either pumps and dumps them, or wants casual.

The mods side with the woman and IPbans the man's account.
No wonders she is already 25+ trainracked her mother and friend circle ask and pressure her when u ll get married, and for the single mother it’s already over ( no proper men will see them as anything else than a booty call) and for the guy just get a new 10 dollar SIM card and repeat profit :lul:

• +1
No wonders she is already 25+ trainracked her mother and friend circle ask and pressure her when u ll get married, and for the single mother it’s already over ( no proper men will see them as anything else than a booty call) and for the guy just get a new 10 dollar SIM card and repeat profit :lul:
It happened to @thereallegend
Also see this:

It's from a reddit post about women complaining that dating is hard and they can't get quality men:

• +1
@unwhippedcream Why don't you think they're mutually interested in each other?
I cant imagine them to be couples ig,but ltr has lot of things to factor in and she can monkey branch or dump him,well its not what she gets its what she thinks she deserves:ogre:

• +1