Can this hypothetical relationship work out or not? (Further discussion from that TikTok @one job away posted today)

Would this LTR work out?

• Total voters
I cant imagine them to be couples ig,but ltr has lot of things to factor in and she can monkey branch or dump him,well its not what she gets its what she thinks she deserves:ogre:
What do you think they deserve, and what do you think they actually deserve?

What do you think they deserve, and what do you think they actually deserve?
They deserve hell tbh but why she thinks she deserves giga chad
1.disney movies- there is a prince waiting for her
2.So many chads want to fuck me so i will just wait for the one that commits
3.if she is on the social media not only her bf has to be attractive to her he has to be attractive to all thier friends too (trophy bf jfl🤣)
4.she is just so uniques and not like every other used up whore
5.perfect relationship that is potrayed in media,where mtb has chad simping over her.

--What she actually deserves is her looksmatch and someone who can tolerate her:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Xangsane
They deserve hell tbh but why she thinks she deserves giga chad
1.disney movies- there is a prince waiting for her
2.So many chads want to fuck me so i will just wait for the one that commits
3.if she is on the social media not only her bf has to be attractive to her he has to be attractive to all thier friends too (trophy bf jfl🤣)
4.she is just so uniques and not like every other used up whore
5.perfect relationship that is potrayed in media,where mtb has chad simping over her.

--What she actually deserves is her looksmatch and someone who can tolerate her:lul:
And who writes almost all of those perfect relationships on TV and films that portray an MTB with a Chad? Women.

It happened to @thereallegend
Also see this:

It's from a reddit post about women complaining that dating is hard and they can't get quality men:

Hah, that’s what I am saying booty call. U have to be a fool to go on a ltr with foids from dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Hah, that’s what I am saying booty call. U have to be a fool to go on a ltr with foids from dating apps
What's funny is that I know 2 couples (MTB-MTN and Chadlite-strong HTB) in an LTR from dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
And who writes almost all of those perfect relationships on TV and films that portray an MTB with a Chad? Women.
Search up law of attraction on youtube and some foids manifestating perfect chads for them:lul:
The amount of mental gymnastics these foids go through i cantt:feelswah:

She will probably get LTR from him tbh. But she will dump as soon as some Gigachad like Maher appears. She looks HQP which might be some men's type for LTR but i would prefer them for ONS.

Would they prefer you for ons tho??:feelswhy:

Woman by nature always want more. Yet they can't ever be secure when they lack the foundations in looks. You are asking to be cheated on going out with someone better looking than you, Same goes for men and woman vice versa.
Sure they're hypergamous, but if you're better than her in practically everything and she feels like a "hero worshipper" + you're very attractive and she sees how other women find you very attractive she'll work hard and sacrifice from herself to keep the relationship going

Sure they're hypergamous, but if you're better than her in practically everything and she feels like a "hero worshipper" + you're very attractive and she sees how other women find you very attractive she'll work hard and sacrifice from herself to keep the relationship going
That’s why most chads settle for a htb,mtb maybe they don’t even know what hypergamy mean but for sure they experience it, so they trust their guts when it comes to ltr

Important info is missing in op

Like what’s her height ? If she’s like 5’4 then she’s ltb even with a Stacy face and chads like @lutte won’t want her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 18301 and Xangsane
What's funny is that I know 2 couples (MTB-MTN and Chadlite-strong HTB) in an LTR from dating apps.
One wrong move from the mtn and he is dumped :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
i still cant believe the looks level of the man behind this post.
It's actually unbelievable that a guy of that caliber makes these threads hourly:lul:

I think for a ltr to prosper u gotta be above in terms of appearance and smv as a man, if u don’t you walk on eggshells even if you are looksmatched

Whenever the man moggs a woman like that he pretty much runs the relationship she has to jump through hoops for him. Because he can fuck much better woman. Some would say it's better that way but it is always a balancing act men handle options better than woman in some respects.

Woman play the i can get all this dick for too long then become roasty. Men on the other hand pick too quickly