Can this person be a chadlite

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
say somebody is 6’5 huge penis has a great physique white and blue eyes with mtn face body+dick halo bring status up to a htn or chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, hopecel, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Pics not loading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Lonenely sigma, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
say somebody is 6’5 huge penis has a great physique white and blue eyes with mtn face body+dick halo bring status up to a htn or chadlite
Overall yes definitely

he can if he's confident enough

Ofc is a fucking chad

smv wise?

Use your brian

• JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving
dick size only influences your smv to those who have that information, and it’s not like you can wear a plack on your forehead that says you have a massive baseball bat of a penis.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
dick size only influences your smv to those who have that information, and it’s not like you can wear a plack on your forehead that says you have a massive baseball bat of a penis.
Grey joggers duh unfortunately only works in the warm months tho

Lmfao what you just described one of my friends only he’s 6’ 6”. He’s chad tier easily.

Don’t forget big hands halo. Hella underrated (Only know this because I cursed myself with an eating disorder and now have small hands)

Grey joggers duh unfortunately only works in the warm months tho
jfl at this ‘bulge’ technique, imagine a world where every other nigga is flaunting their dicks irl just for a 10% higher chance of fucking used up mtbs

low class type shit

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Lmfao what you just described one of my friends only he’s 6’ 6”. He’s chad tier easily.

Don’t forget big hands halo. Hella underrated (Only know this because I cursed myself with an eating disorder and now have small hands)
Lmao that’s all me I have huge hands and wrist but still get rejected my 5/10s

Lmao that’s all me I have huge hands and wrist but still get rejected my 5/10s
you gotta have a terrible reputation and negative social skills then lol. That’s the most important thing for anyone.

you gotta have a terrible reputation and negative social skills then lol. That’s the most important thing for anyone.
I’m pretty sure face trumps hand and wrist size

I’m pretty sure face trumps hand and wrist size
Wrist size does not fucking matter at all. Yea face trumps hands 100x but hands are still a halo. Have high social value, be fit, and be a good person and watch how girls obsess over u lol. As long as you don’t have a severe face deformity you should slay.

smv wise?

Use your brian
"Use your brian"
Family guy brian from fox

Nice one you satanic retarded Joke! Literally the joke of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty