Can training grow your frame

currybirdcel

currybirdcel

Iron
How many gymmmaxed ppl here have found that they get a real increase in skeletal shoulder width after few years of solid training and good progress? It does happen.

I’ve seen it happen with my own eyes and it wasn’t just perceived width of muscles either, if that was the result of my little brother suddenly getting a bunch of anabolic/HGH type shit dumped on him for the first time from working out then it’s possible for a lot of us, no? So how common is this?
Is the framepill partially fraud i’m asking? Cuz a lot of us untrained framelets obsessing over framepill have horrible nutrition, sleep, skeletal movement demands, hormones etc anyways that can change rapidly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
the scapula is quite versatile and will reposition itself to some extend from training which will make you look wider.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, currybirdcel and 4 others
idk who cares just gymmax anyway

• +1
Reactions: currybirdcel
Yes and no most of the shoulder width comes from your clavicles can't really grow that after a certain age but if you train lats deltoids and have a slim waist it will make you appear wider

How many gymmmaxed ppl here have found that they get a real increase in skeletal shoulder width after few years of solid training and good progress? It does happen.

I’ve seen it happen with my own eyes and it wasn’t just perceived width of muscles either, if that was the result of my little brother suddenly getting a bunch of anabolic/HGH type shit dumped on him for the first time from working out then it’s possible for a lot of us, no? So how common is this?
Is the framepill partially fraud i’m asking? Cuz a lot of us untrained framelets obsessing over framepill have horrible nutrition, sleep, skeletal movement demands, hormones etc anyways that can change rapidly
No. You cannot change your bone structure unless you're still developing i.e. below 16.

BIG LATS AND SHOULDERS GIVES THE APPEARENCE OF WIDE FRAME

Yes but after 18 you might need roids to stimulate growth. Even if you have an average frame, working on your lats and delts can turn it into above average.

his bones didn't grow.
even his facial bones grew he went from recessed to acromegaly jaw ofc his calvicles grew too he was an excellent responder to mk

It can't grow your frame since your frame is bones. But it can make your frame seem bigger by building muscle around the bones. just do ohp, lateral raises, shoulder press etc.

Below 22 you can grow your clavicles by using hgh (mk677) so that will improve frame. The problem is that most clavicle growth occurs during puberty and even though your clavicle bone plates haven't closed yet before 22 they won't grow much even with hgh.

Yes absolutely. Me and my friends discovered this. We lifted for years and just noticed that even when we cut and looked skinny, we just had a bigger frame then most people who didn't lift. Like even tho Im not buff boi muscular , and more like athletic build, we just were bigger than the average person but not in a "obviously cause muscles " way, our frames just grew. I knew a guy who roided from the getgo and just had a smaller frame despite being way more muscular, cause natty lifting for awhile during puberty changes you. Idk about if your older but if you're a teen, lifting consistently will change ur frame ime

• Love it
Reactions: currybirdcel