Can u rate my ‘ascension’ from fat

His maxilla is ahead of average on frankfurt plane.

Wym instead of the maxilla

It has to do with forward grown of the jaws relative to eyes/ browridge
Eaxactly when you measure the Frankfurt plane on his face his maxilla doesn’t touch the vertical line if it did he wouldn’t have a recessed maxilla.

View attachment 3133280
You want everything below the vertical line to be as forward as possible

I chose to place the line at the eyes instead of nasion tho as as forward nosebridge is good
IMG 2671

I know I did it strange but I’m in the middle of class I see that you chose to place the line at his eyes which does change things.

YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON FUCKING VIRGIN PUSSY BEFORE YOU TURN 18

Look if his lower eyelid is exposed he has a recessed maxilla as a non recessed maxilla would not allow that to happen
Youre making measurments up

This is his actual frankfurtplane

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-29-18-57-30-12_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6__01__01.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-18-57-30-12_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6__01__01.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Still got a long way (still high body fat percentage around 28-30% i tgink) but this is my progress so far I have some in between photos aswell if you guys want to see what that looked like. My front profile really shows the fat still and is bad right now hopefully it improves later.
Looking for further advice and feel free to ask questions
bro just came out the womb and hopped on looksmax dot org

The Frankfurt plane also contains more measurments than just that.
Issue is that you arent even using the frankfurt plane.

You arent even taking the ears in to account.

Learn more then come back

Still got a long way (still high body fat percentage around 28-30% i tgink) but this is my progress so far I have some in between photos aswell if you guys want to see what that looked like. My front profile really shows the fat still and is bad right now hopefully it improves later.
Looking for further advice and feel free to ask questions
Is your Mom an alcoholic by chance?