can undereye filler LIFT the skin of MIDFACE? filler expert HELP

A

agoostis

Master
Joined
May 2, 2021
Posts
1,698
Reputation
1,018


can undereye filler alone fix both the top and bottom arrow ? since it’s suppose to give volume to the undereyes i assume it can lift the skin ?

the skin on my midface is a crazy failo but really when i slightly pull it it completely disappears i just need a slight lift can undereyes filler help ?

i just want my skin to constantly look like the last pict unfortunately it’s not possible unless the light in directly on my face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yoke
idk but ik they're risky and can cause you to go blind
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: agoostis
When I went for a consult she said it was possible but I was unconvinced that she wasn’t just selling me whatever I wanted to hear to get a sale.

Most annoying shit ever though. Fallen cheek fat pads are absolute death.
 
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis
Filler won't give you what you need

Training your malaris may help

 
When I went for a consult she said it was possible but I was unconvinced that she wasn’t just selling me whatever I wanted to hear to get a sale.

Most annoying shit ever though. Fallen cheek fat pads are absolute death.
cant start living till i fix it

have u found anything since then? doesn’t even seems that hard to fix
 
Filler won't give you what you need

Training your malaris may help

seems sus
 
cant start living till i fix it

have u found anything since then? doesn’t even seems that hard to fix

Face lift, maybe thread lift, but it sounds like such a shitty expensive procedure.

Possibly there’s a Botox solution but I didn’t ask at the time.
 

Similar threads

FoidHater676767
Replies
0
Views
26
FoidHater676767
FoidHater676767
Incelas
Replies
3
Views
70
juuufoe
juuufoe
iblameb
Replies
4
Views
81
Lumino
Lumino
poopooxicndndi
Replies
6
Views
66
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
148
jzw811
jzw811

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top