Electromuscular stimulation is legit for the face.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
I already posted before about the important of the malaris muscle in raising fat.

Here are before/afters of EMS, notice how the fat moves upwards:
Image result for face ems before after

Image result for microcurrent facial before after

This is the muscle:

Image result for malaris muscle

(SB and LB)

One botox injection to this muscle has devastating effects on the face:

238 2013 809 Fig5 HTML

238 2013 809 Fig4 HTML

His whole face starts drooping, obvious jowls as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, optimisticzoomer, Elvisandreaa and 27 others
le cope is too strong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Christiano, Lookologist003, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
It's fucking bro science

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Christiano, Lookologist003, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
looks legit but good luck being an ugly man & getting this shit from an aesthetician. would be cringy/ awkward af

• +1
Reactions: Christiano, Chadethnic101, thecel and 1 other person
Yes its very underlooked here
You can literally get an angular jaw (by hypertrophy of lower masseters) and straight lower eyelids with ems. Been saying this for months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, zharupodrugu, Racky and 7 others
looks legit but good luck being an ugly man & getting this shit from an aesthetician. would be cringy/ awkward af
You don't have to? This tool costs 50$ bro.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, theanonymousone and Lux
Yes its very underlooked here
You can literally get an angular jaw (by hypertrophy of lower masseters) and straight lower eyelids with ems. Been saying this for months
"straight lower eyelids"

Elab? You have any experience yourself?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
"straight lower eyelids"

Elab? You have any experience yourself?
Yea
By placing the electrodes in a specific way it contracts the outer part of the orbicularis oculi making the lower lid straight and raising it
Should become permanent after few months of using sth like that for a few hours per day

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, AscendingHero and thecel
Yea
By placing the electrodes in a specific way it contracts the outer part of the orbicularis oculi making the lower lid straight and raising it
Should become permanent after few months of using sth like that for a few hours per day
This sounds like the malaris muscle which gets mistaken for orbicularis. It raises the whole fat pad underneath upwards, it also raises the lower eye-lid upward.

Notice the botox injection to the malaris caused the eyelid to droop.

What's ur experience with this?
know a good source?
This is simple shit, just buy whatever generic available. Usually it's 0-100mA and 0-50V.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This sounds like the malaris muscle which gets mistaken for orbicularis. It raises the whole fat pad underneath upwards, it also raises the lower eye-lid upward.

Notice the botox injection to the malaris caused the eyelid to droop.

What's ur experience with this?

This is simple shit, just buy whatever generic available. Usually it's 0-100mA and 0-50V.
Nope electrodes are placed on top of orbicularis oculi
I have tried it myself

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Literally pictures proving it's legit, even showing botox which kills nerves totally paralyzes the whole face. Keep rotting.
just trolling, seens legit

Nope electrodes are placed on top of orbicularis oculi
I have tried it myself
Look at the "SB" muscle in the picture I attached, this seems like insane potential to hypertrophy for zygo prominence, no?

I can contract my orbicularis and lateral malaris well, but this "SB" muscle I can't contract at all...

• +1
Look at the "SB" muscle in the picture I attached, this seems like insane potential to hypertrophy for zygo prominence, no?

I can contract my orbicularis and lateral malaris well, but this "SB" muscle I can't contract at all...
Could be legit
As long as it doesnt make u have weird expressions
"The lateral bundle of the malaris muscle is believed to be the assistant of the zygomaticus major muscle to raise the upper lip and angle of the mouth during smiling and laughing, according to the attachment of the lateral bundle to the zygomaticus major muscle"

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky and AscendingHero
Could be legit
"The lateral bundle of the malaris muscle is believed to be the assistant of the zygomaticus major muscle to raise the upper lip and angle of the mouth during smiling and laughing, according to the attachment of the lateral bundle to the zygomaticus major muscle"
It's not. This malaris muscle directly connects to fat in your face.

On the other hand, the zygomaticus directly connects to your lips.

I can tense my malaris without raising lips. But I need to learn how to tense this "SB" muscle so I can also move the fat outwards, not only upwards.

If you still have the EMS, can you make some experiments with these "LB" and "SB" bundles of the malaris?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Racky and RecessedPrettyboy
Could be legit
File:Temporoparietalis muscle frontal.png

Somehow this malaris muscle attaches to fascia which attaches to this weird muscle which almost no one knows about.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
How make this? What product can be this?

• +1
Reactions: poplo
This foid has insane control over her malaris muscle it's ridicilous:

Also it's so obvious her muscle is hypertrophied and looking really good.

JFL at her posting this shit though with some deep quote:

How make this? What product can be this?
Image result for electro muscle

50-100$

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: triggr, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
will look into this tomorrow at night

• +1
Ok so it seems like this malaris muscle raises the outer part of the eyelid or sth
Idk if its the orbicularis or malaris or both
I place the electrodes on it and it raises the outer eyelid and slighly lowers the upper eyelid

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
And it definitely raises midface soft tissue wtf

• +1
Looks like the malaris muscle might be very related or even the cause of droopy eyelids

• +1
Ok this is very legit lol

I found this too

This muscle is like another part of the orbicularis oculi tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: triggr, Racky, theanonymousone and 3 others
This foid has insane control over her malaris muscle it's ridicilous:

Also it's so obvious her muscle is hypertrophied and looking really good.

Also jfl I have 0 control over this muscle

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, amorfati and 1 other person
File:Temporoparietalis muscle frontal.png

Somehow this malaris muscle attaches to fascia which attaches to this weird muscle which almost no one knows about.
What is the name of this muscle?

@antiantifa @RecessedPrettyboy I'm interested in trying this! Can you give me an example of the type of EMS device to use and where to place the electrodes?

What is the name of this muscle?
temporoparietalis or some shit.

Ok so it seems like this malaris muscle raises the outer part of the eyelid or sth
Idk if its the orbicularis or malaris or both
I place the electrodes on it and it raises the outer eyelid and slighly lowers the upper eyelid
And it definitely raises midface soft tissue wtf
Damn lifefuel experiments tbh. Can you like hypertrophy that shit, both the laderal bundle and the medial bundle? Do you even feel the muscle working/burning?

And yeah I think the malaris muscle is insane for eye hooding.

@antiantifa @RecessedPrettyboy I'm interested in trying this! Can you give me an example of the type of EMS device to use and where to place the electrodes?
Here is an example product from Netherlands:

• +1
Ok this is very legit lol

I found this too

This muscle is like another part of the orbicularis oculi tbh
It kinda is, but it's nerves are a bit different. It's nerves are mixed from the same muscle that control orbicularis, zygomaticus and temporalis(the chewing muscle).

One cool thing I noticed about tensing this muscle is that it can give you hooding without it appearing like you're trying to hood your eyes, the hooding is more external or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: triggr, SteveRogers, Racky and 2 others
Where do you place the electrodes?

Where do you place the electrodes?
Look at the muscle pictures, you attach at one point and the other attachment at the other.

There are three important muscles:

Lateral Malaris, abbreviated LB on the picture
Medial Malaris, abbreviated MB on the picture
SMAS, not seen on the picture, but it is half tendon/half muscle over the whole face.

For the first two muscles, you have to realize most people have them in different proportions/spots, so you have to experiment till you find them, but you know approximately where they are.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Slayercel and 1 other person
Very high iq thread, props OP , i will be following this closely, hopefully someone takes the plunge and tries this first and shows us some evidence

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Very high iq thread, props OP , i will be following this closely, hopefully someone takes the plunge and tries this first and shows us some evidence
There is already evidence of this working, it's literally in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and jackieboy21
There is already evidence of this working, it's literally in this thread.
Yeh im not doubting it, but im saying ill be following to see if anyone from the forum acts as a guinea pig and trys it first amongst the forum

Yeh im not doubting it, but im saying ill be following to see if anyone from the forum acts as a guinea pig and trys it first amongst the forum
Yeah, I'll try this if I can.

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
temporoparietalis or some shit.

Damn lifefuel experiments tbh. Can you like hypertrophy that shit, both the laderal bundle and the medial bundle? Do you even feel the muscle working/burning?

And yeah I think the malaris muscle is insane for eye hooding.

Here is an example product from Netherlands:

yea you can most definitely hypertrophy it
that exercise from the foid seems like a pretty good one too. you can even combine it with ems

that exercise from the foid seems like a pretty good one too. you can even combine it with ems
Nigga can u tell me exactly what happens when u tense the lateral and the medial malaris?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LostYouth
Also I think it's less the hypertrophying and more the shortening which causes fat to overlap which gives appearance of very big zygos.

• +1
Nigga can u tell me exactly what happens when u tense the lateral and the medial malaris?
I didnt really try the medial malaris
but with the lateral one it raises the outer lower lid and soft tissue below the eye area
it also slighly tenses the upper eyelid, but that might have to do with placement and orbicularis muscle being contracted aswell

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Also I think it's less the hypertrophying and more the shortening which causes fat to overlap which gives appearance of very big zygos.
how would you achieve that?
simply by working them?

• +1
how would you achieve that?
simply by working them?
I guess yes, but ideally you'd subconsciously tense the muscles 24/7. I am having a hard time tensing these muscles though, especially the higher one which is at right outside of the eyebrow. You should just work out the lateral muscle bundle for 30 mins everyday and report the effects you see.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
1613510526062-jpeg.990686

I think they switched up the before/after and forgot to tell you that they're 20 years apart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Lawton88, AscendingHero and 2 others
I guess yes, but ideally you'd subconsciously tense the muscles 24/7. I am having a hard time tensing these muscles though, especially the higher one which is at right outside of the eyebrow. You should just work out the lateral muscle bundle for 30 mins everyday and report the effects you see.
im putting some electrodes on glasses to use it for hours since my ems device can also be battery powered
im planning on wearing it for a couple of hours
and Ill also do the foid exercise

• +1
I didnt really try the medial malaris
but with the lateral one it raises the outer lower lid and soft tissue below the eye area
it also slighly tenses the upper eyelid, but that might have to do with placement and orbicularis muscle being contracted aswell
Do you think it gives more PCT look and more of a sexy hooded eye look?

• Hmm...
Do you think it gives more PCT look and more of a sexy hooded eye look?
yea it seems like it does give me a little more pct but especially the lower eyelid looks so much better because it becomes straight

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Yoke, Racky and 1 other person
yea it seems like it does give me a little more pct but especially the lower eyelid looks so much better because it becomes straight
Lifefuel tbh.

The botox experiment makes the whole eye droop, including the eyebrow. It also seems like the experiment subject already had malaris atrophy going on as well. Even his lower face is drooping from the botox.

BTW this is only minutes after the botox injection.

The left picture over here is long-term atrophy of the malaris:

Look at that whole lower face just drooping on the right side, also the NCT eyebrow and eye shape much worse than the left eye.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
Look at the muscle pictures, you attach at one point and the other attachment at the other.

There are three important muscles:

Lateral Malaris, abbreviated LB on the picture
Medial Malaris, abbreviated MB on the picture
SMAS, not seen on the picture, but it is half tendon/half muscle over the whole face.

For the first two muscles, you have to realize most people have them in different proportions/spots, so you have to experiment till you find them, but you know approximately where they are.
Just to be clear, the electrodes are polarized, so one electrode goes at one end of the muscle and the other electrode goes at the other end to trigger a contraction as the current travels between them? It's not like these cheap face ems devices where the pad covers the whole area of the muscle and you put one electrode on one side of your face and the other electrode on the other side, right?

Attachments

• EMS.jpg
    EMS.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 920
  • +1
Just to be clear, the electrodes are polarized, so one electrode goes at one end of the muscle and the other electrode goes at the other end to trigger a contraction as the current travels between them? It's not like these cheap face ems devices where the pad covers the whole area of the muscle and you put one electrode on one side of your face and the other electrode on the other side, right?
Yes, the two electrodes have different voltage, one of them on one side of the muscle, the other on the other.

It's not like the picture you provided, because it seems to me like each one of those electrodes has two polarized points and overall they are very close to each other.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and MSEFM
Interesting shit
I tried the foid's exercice I can definitely feel the muscle burning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Interesting shit
I tried the foid's exercice I can definitely feel the muscle burning
Yeah, she has insanely well developed muscle on top of her cheekbones. You can obviously see it's not bone in her case, because the mass is moveable.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky and AscendingHero