Can volufiline work for Under eye support?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy kinda enjoying life
D044433C 12F1 49DD A83A DB36BBA32102

I was told that my worst failo is lack of under eye support/recessed orbitals causing my eye area to appear bulgy instead of hooded. somebody told me to get filler under my eye but i was wondering if volufiline could work as well or is it just cope. would also apply it on my lips

• +1
Reactions: FBl and Napoleon1800
Fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Pepe, zura and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and aber
dawg what answer my question does volufiline work for under eye support or no
I've heard it does on this forum, and there was some foid on jewtube showing it as well

bruh you really don’t need anything. You just need to get the fuck out of here.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
View attachment 2530649
I was told that my worst failo is lack of under eye support/recessed orbitals causing my eye area to appear bulgy instead of hooded. somebody told me to get filler under my eye but i was wondering if volufiline could work as well or is it just cope. would also apply it on my lips
It does work yea but it's not super insane

I've heard it does on this forum, and there was some foid on jewtube showing it as well
word thanks i’ll order some right now

Would any of you mind holding your tongue or risk loosing it?
sorry..

On a real Note, idk if it gives under eye support. I’m using it my self but it’s more for my eyebags.

But i heard people say it causes your under eye to become more heavy (since it increases fat) and it becomes more droopy giving you more sclera show.

You have to try and find out.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and emeraldglass
The comment you left was completely useless. Keep your language appropriate in these sections when it's not off-topic. This is no playground.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 49130, faceReflect and 4 others
you look good dawg, unironically you are gonna look worse if you stay, you might pick up the rotters lifestyle then its actually over

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and zura
Yes it works. It's best for small increase. I had really bad tear troughs, and while it did improve it, it didn't completely get rid of it. If you only have a minor issue it will work. If it's more than minor, than you will need to go for fillers.

Yes it works. It's best for small increase. I had really bad tear troughs, and while it did improve it, it didn't completely get rid of it. If you only have a minor issue it will work. If it's more than minor, than you will need to go for fillers.
word. it’s worth a try

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
yeah i have deep set, think skin, just not great orbitals. guess we will see

you look good dawg, unironically you are gonna look worse if you stay, you might pick up the rotters lifestyle then its actually over
yeah bro i think ur right:lul: my autistic ass just ordered volufiline for my under eye support, minox for my eyebrows, and castor oil for my eyelashes all because some uncles said i had a shit eye area. guess we will see if this shit actually works or not

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
yeah bro i think ur right:lul: my autistic ass just ordered volufiline for my under eye support, minox for my eyebrows, and castor oil for my eyelashes all because some uncles said i had a shit eye area. guess we will see if this shit actually works or not
incels* shit well maybe uncles too i suppose

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Update? , does volufiline works?

Update? , does volufiline works?
haven’t noticed much under eye support wise. have noticed a bit of difference in my lips

haven’t noticed much under eye support wise. have noticed a bit of difference in my lips
Do you think its worth trying for lips + under eye? , Im looking to getting it just for the lips but also will try in my under eye

Do you think its worth trying for lips + under eye? , Im looking to getting it just for the lips but also will try in my under eye
without question for ur lips i have definitely noticed a difference

My dad is a lawyer looking ah

at what time of the day is it best to apply it?

I apply it twice a day, during my morning and evening skincare routine, after the cleanser and before the moisturizer.

It's important, that you use it together with a moisturizer! The volufiline oil on it's own is not that effective, your skin can't really absorb it, if you don't apply some kind of moisturizer immediately before or after it.

If you use it on your lips, use chapstick too, if anywhere on your face (naso folds), use with moisturizer, or if under the eyes, then with undereye cream/moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: FBl