AscendHQ
Turkey trip
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2026
- Posts
- 8,900
- Reputation
- 11,211
That marrying your own kind is often best ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Define same kind and often best in what senseThat marrying your own kind is often best ?
People who are culturally close to you and by best I mean the best outcome of the marriage so there is no culture mismatch or etcDefine same kind and often best in what sense
okThat marrying your own kind is often best ?
From what ive seen which is not too much I cant really have an own personal opinion because it would be biased based on my taste rather than realityPeople who are culturally close to you and by best I mean the best outcome of the marriage so there is no culture mismatch or etc
Well, it depends, but I think it’ll be less troubling if you did, but I’m not saying you can’t do it outside your cultureFrom what ive seen which is not too much I cant really have an own personal opinion because it would be biased based on my taste rather than reality