Can we all agree

AscendHQ

AscendHQ

Turkey trip
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
8,900
Reputation
11,211
That marrying your own kind is often best ?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutistKhan, simematic and True Spaniard
  • +1
Reactions: RoidedFighter, AscendHQ and voks
Define same kind and often best in what sense
People who are culturally close to you and by best I mean the best outcome of the marriage so there is no culture mismatch or etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
People who are culturally close to you and by best I mean the best outcome of the marriage so there is no culture mismatch or etc
From what ive seen which is not too much I cant really have an own personal opinion because it would be biased based on my taste rather than reality
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ
From what ive seen which is not too much I cant really have an own personal opinion because it would be biased based on my taste rather than reality
Well, it depends, but I think it’ll be less troubling if you did, but I’m not saying you can’t do it outside your culture
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
34
chud10282892
chud10282892
laplacist
Replies
12
Views
110
jeremyy
jeremyy
vyyavka
Replies
8
Views
94
vyyavka
vyyavka
Upsilon
Replies
5
Views
66
Upsilon
Upsilon
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
44
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top