Can working out increase collagen

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
I've noticed that although I have young features my collagen isnt the best and I think that's due to being a big rotter in life, but what I'm wondering is if I workout and lean down will that improve collagen.

I'm not a basement dweller anymore
But I'm wondering if I can improve my skin through gym.

I've noticed that although I have young features my collagen isnt the best and I think that's due to being a big rotter in life, but what I'm wondering is if I workout and lean down will that improve collagen.

no

gym is worse for your skin cause it causes hormone fluctuation

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
After a good workout my skin looks better maybe because more bloodflow less bloat

Attachments

• 20231222_202711.jpg
    20231222_202711.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231222_202521_mfnr.jpg
    20231222_202521_mfnr.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Like if I'm fat and I go gym will that improve collagen

I dont know I think that's grasping at straws tbh
Working should be a basic for a looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Use tret, sunscreen and copper peptides for collagen. The gym won't increase it and could actually decrease collagen due to training causing oxidative stress

No way. if anything the opposite.

I think it makes it worse tbh

Use tret, sunscreen and copper peptides for collagen. The gym won't increase it and could actually decrease collagen due to training causing oxidative stress
But what if I need to get in shape though
I'm not trying to put myself through vigorous exercise just want to burn the fat of
And add a bit of lean muscle

What I currently eat
Breakfast greek yogurt I cant remember what it was 500 grams liters I cant remember the metric
Then I'll add tinned peaches to it
That's breakfast

Then for lunch cheesy beans on toast 4 pieces of bread

Then for dinner a bag of rice 2 chicken legs
No way. if anything the opposite.
It's just I went through alot of stressful shit in life and the eyelid shit really fucked me up
You know noticing that all your mental issues were caused by that
Now I just need to increase collagen and have a normal
Because virgin at 22 really fucks with my head

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223-081143_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223-081143_Samsung Internet.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 0
But what if I need to get in shape though
I'm not trying to put myself through vigorous exercise just want to burn the fat of
And add a bit of lean muscle

What I currently eat
Breakfast greek yogurt I cant remember what it was 500 grams liters I cant remember the metric
Then I'll add tinned peaches to it
That's breakfast

Then for lunch cheesy beans on toast 4 pieces of bread

Then for dinner a bag of rice 2 chicken legs

It's just I went through alot of stressful shit in life and the eyelid shit really fucked me up
You know noticing that all your mental issues were caused by that
Now I just need to increase collagen and have a normal
Because virgin at 22 really fucks with my head
I am not saying to not work out, just that it won't give you more collagen

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Ok fair enough but sunscreen I thought that's bad for you and what's tret
How is sunscreen bad? If you are afraid of chemicals (ones in sunscreen aren't bad for you) use a mineral one. UV rays rape your collagen so sunscreen won't add any, it will just prevent you from loss. Tret is tretinoin it's the most proven anti aging cream

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Weren’t you a big deal back during the r/incelselfies days?
Yea probably but everything bac then I dont care about like this ain't the hip bone this just fatty stressed out cortisol body

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223-082727_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223-082727_Gallery.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Bone broth & Tret has been doing wonders for me . Also adding more cholesterol & fat to the diet is even better

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Bone broth & Tret has been doing wonders for me . Also adding more cholesterol & fat to the diet is even better
Isnt bone broth that stuff that stuff inside the bones of meat couldnt I just eat that or are the supplement better

Isnt bone broth that stuff that stuff inside the bones of meat couldnt I just eat that or are the supplement better
Yeah what i do is boil & then freeze them and blend them into my protein shakes . You can also eat it

Does bone broth really work for collagen production? Yes it's collagen but that's the same logic as eating bull testicles for testosterone. Your body already has resources to produce collagen it just needs stimulation to do so(like via tret). Are you sure your collagen gains aren't purely from tretinoin?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Does bone broth really work for collagen production? Yes it's collagen but that's the same logic as eating bull testicles for testosterone. Your body already has resources to produce collagen it just needs stimulation to do so(like via tret). Are you sure your collagen gains aren't purely from tretinoin?
Not purley but adding broth definitely helped with elasticity but the tret benefits i noticed was reduce wrinkles and smaller pores

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski