Can you age well on steroids?

Highrise

Highrise

Iron
Provided you do everything else correct like skincare + retin A + daily sunscreen + Healhty eating + straight edge to protect your collagen. or is it a trade off and you can't have both?

depends on genetics tbh

some people can, others will die at 30 from cardiomyopathy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, karbo, DicedFeta and 3 others
No.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
netflix antonio GIF

Thanks for eliminating competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
just get heart failure at 32 theory

depends on genetics tbh

some people can, others will die at 30 from cardiomyopathy
Why are roids so bad for the heart? I wanna start with t, but i have stress caused arrythmias since 10 years. Could it be to dangerous for me?

Why are roids so bad for the heart? I wanna start with t, but i have stress caused arrythmias since 10 years. Could it be to dangerous for me?
- Higher blood pressure.
- Good cholesterol drops, bad cholesterol rises
- More calcification in arteries
- Heart grows, making it harder to pump blood. Rich Pianas heart was like double the size of an average heart autopsie shows.

Some of them can be easy monitord and changed. Like cholesterol. Supplements and diet can reduce the risk. Calcification also i think with supplements. The heart grows is dangerous and can't be stopped as far as I know. For that you need a massive dose of T and other compounds to occur.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Ocelot and WadlowMaxxing
Arnold schwarzeneggar aged well but he had lots of surgeries done on his heart.

Provided you do everything else correct like skincare + retin A + daily sunscreen + Healhty eating + straight edge to protect your collagen. or is it a trade off and you can't have both?
in your case no.

Deca is the only one that doesnt rape collagen or hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
shut up fag

faggotry was founded in your country so shut up you fool.

In most people's cases(including yours) steriods will get you in here

Don’t go bald

What @Pumanator said

Yes if you don‘t die prematurely from left ventricle hypertrophy. Although steroids are pro aging since testosterone activates mTORC1 and in high doses also akt signaling. For longevity, both below reference range and high T levels are counterproductive. Low end of reference range is allegedly linked to a lower mortality rate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
What about long term TRT dose at 200ish mg per week?

- Higher blood pressure.
- Good cholesterol drops, bad cholesterol rises
- More calcification in arteries
- Heart grows, making it harder to pump blood. Rich Pianas heart was like double the size of an average heart autopsie shows.

Some of them can be easy monitord and changed. Like cholesterol. Supplements and diet can reduce the risk. Calcification also i think with supplements. The heart grows is dangerous and can't be stopped as far as I know. For that you need a massive dose of T and other compounds to occur.
So you think a low dose of 200mg a week should not influence heart enough to die from heart attack?

natural gymcel with high PSL face is all you need, steroids is low PSL cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Yes you can
Yes they will ascend you
Yes, paying attention to most of the dudes that commented before me is stupid.

Steroids used wisely and with all the treatments on skin and health supplements + bloods and heart checks from time to time is THE BEST LIFE DECISION you can make.
Living 80 years like a normie, or living 75 like a god...ur choice

Steroids WELL USED, WILL IMPROVE ur well being, ur confidence...as much as your muscles...

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 9090
natural gymcel with high PSL face is all you need, steroids is low PSL cope.
This is why so many people here is virgin or gotta pay double on prostitutes to get sex. They have no idea what they re talking about

• +1
So you think a low dose of 200mg a week should not influence heart enough to die from heart attack?
Alot of it is genetic and in the end you will die by "something". The people I know who died of steroids directly (famous bodybuilders like Rich Piana) took massive dosises. There are plant based vegans who barely eat fat and got a perfect diet on paper and get a heart attack on 30 and bodybuilders who don't get it till 75.
John Meadows. A famous YouTube bodybuilder got one a few months ago and he got checked professionally regularly and still got one.

200mg of test will increase the risk. If you monitor cholesterol, blood pressure and calcification of arteries you can minimize the risk and you can hopefully predict it and take the necessary steps to reduce. Its up to you if you are willing to take the increased risk and what steps you wanna take to reduce it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
This is why so many people here is virgin or gotta pay double on prostitutes to get sex. They have no idea what they re talking about
are you saying i'm wrong? :lul:

Arnold doesn’t look especially old tbh

Alot of it is genetic and in the end you will die by "something". The people I know who died of steroids directly (famous bodybuilders like Rich Piana) took massive dosises. There are plant based vegans who barely eat fat and got a perfect diet on paper and get a heart attack on 30 and bodybuilders who don't get it till 75.
John Meadows. A famous YouTube bodybuilder got one a few months ago and he got checked professionally regularly and still got one.

200mg of test will increase the risk. If you monitor cholesterol, blood pressure and calcification of arteries you can minimize the risk and you can hopefully predict it and take the necessary steps to reduce. Its up to you if you are willing to take the increased risk and what steps you wanna take to reduce it.
imagine thinking a plant based diet is healthy

I am saying u re totally wrong if u say steroids are cope. U re just insane
i am fully non gymcelled and i get girls just because of my face, steroids are cope if you dont have a good face or a mogger height

i am fully non gymcelled and i get girls just because of my face, steroids are cope if you dont have a good face or a mogger height
So what? What that shit proves? That u cant get more girls or better quality girls if steroids maxxed?
U foking mirin brah hahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
You are young, and young girls dont really care about masculinity and muscles.
For oldcels above 22/23+ masculinity and body is very important, since older girls all want a strong masculine dominant guy.

So what? What that shit proves? That u cant get more girls or better quality girls if steroids maxxed?
U foking mirin brah hahahahah
u dont need steroids if u have good face thats all i know

imagine thinking a plant based diet is healthy
I don't think its unhealthy. It's better than no diet and some people don't tolerate animal products well or disgest it well. Just like some people have trouble digesting animal sources or carbs in general.

I believe a well made plant based diet is the diet with the lowest risk of getting a heart attack. And a heart attack is in western country is the number 1 mortality reason. Plant based diet however got some problems, like low muscle mass, not enough vitamine A, callogeen intake and bad omega 3, 6 ratio.

I have researched food for months. Watched channels like Dr Berg, Frank Tufano, Vegan Gainz and some more keto, carnivore en vegan channels. The comments on those channels differs person to person and the ancestery history of someone. Black for example have more trouble digesting milk. While people who have Mongolian ancestery thrive on animal products.

My conclusion:
- high quality meat (gras fed biological) is good and got lots of nutrients
- Eggs got alot of nutrients, but may increase the risk of a heart attack
-low quality cheap meat is really bad for your health
-some bodies don't react well to plant based sources since it got some anti nutrients.
-its impossible to get all nutrients on a full plant based diet without supplements
- you won't feel very well or have good blood markers with a full keto or carnivore diet
- plant based modified fats like corn syrup are insanely bad for you
- meat alternatives are more processed then natural meat
- animal protein is better then plant based, but high protean intake increases IGF-1 wich is bad for longevity
- Alot of people get acne or other diseases on milk because of lactose and hormones there are in.
- there is a difference between plant based and animal based vitamines.
- alot of food contain way less vitamines then people assume. See apple for example in chronometer
-Sugar is really bad for you and should be avoided at all costs.

My diet is mixed. 50% plant based food, like rice, quinoa, oatmeal and only green vegetables. No fruit or other vegetables
and 50% animal based, with lots of eggs, meat and fish. Trying to get best of both worlds. When I went to the gym I ate like 400g of meat/ fish a day. Now my diet is shit cause of corona lockdown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 9090
I don't think its unhealthy. It's better than no diet and some people don't tolerate animal products well or disgest it well. Just like some people have trouble digesting animal sources or carbs in general.

I believe a well made plant based diet is the diet with the lowest risk of getting a heart attack. And a heart attack is in western country is the number 1 mortality reason. Plant based diet however got some problems, like low muscle mass, not enough vitamine A, callogeen intake and bad omega 3, 6 ratio.

I have researched food for months. Watched channels like Dr Berg, Frank Tufano, Vegan Gainz and some more keto, carnivore en vegan channels. The comments on those channels differs person to person and the ancestery history of someone. Black for example have more trouble digesting milk. While people who have Mongolian ancestery thrive on animal products.

My conclusion:
-some bodies don't react well to plant based sources since it got some anti nutrients.
-its impossible to get all nutrients on a full plant based diet without supplements
- you won't feel very well or have good blood markers with a full keto or carnivore diet
- animal protein is better then plant based, but high protean intake increases IGF-1 wich is bad for longevity
- Alot of people get acne or other diseases on milk because of lactose and hormones there are in.
- alot of food contain way less vitamines then people assume. See apple for example in chronometer

My diet is mixed. 50% plant based food, like rice, quinoa, oatmeal and only green vegetables. No fruit or other vegetables
and 50% animal based, with lots of eggs, meat and fish. Trying to get best of both worlds. When I went to the gym I ate like 400g of meat/ fish a day. Now my diet is shit cause of corona lockdown.

(@TheEndHasNoEnd copingvolcel moment)

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Pumanator and TheEndHasNoEnd

My conclusion:

based

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

My conclusion:

what about shit like Seitan and Tempeh