Can you be a kind person when you are a blackpilled subhuman ?

i sure as fuck cant

yeah sure, always

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo
yes, I am here

No.

At least in my case.

Superficially yes

Yes you can

even more than a bluepiller

because if you went through the whole blackpill you are either dead, ldar or you just dont care about nuisances anymore.

While many would think bluepillers are kinder because they cope, they often have a dogma and, a meme now, "NPC" thinking

As blackpiller who finds himself back into society, you would just not say anything about politics for example, because why should you and especially you shouldnt convince normie people to convert to the blackpill either.

You just stay quiet because you dont have any real political side/affiliation anymore.

In fact, if you cut politics or anything controversial, you could find many friends

be it bluepillers or hidden autists who dont like bluepillers.

Eventually they seek you and want to speak in private to you, because you can give them advice without faking emotions, straightforward mostly

I think many gigachads have this

They dont care about slaying, they LTR a stacey (or whatever) and seek pleasure in their hobbies, so they dont have any reason to be an unkind person

I know some chads who are like this

They dont find you annoying, always kind, they dont feel ashamed or awkward if you do some aspie things, they laugh with you and try to befriend you even if you are a social outcast. Chad is already on the top so why should he denounce others ? There is nothing to gain

Last edited:
wouldn't call myself subhuman but i try to be nice