Can you be confident without positive feedback?

Can you be socially confident without positive feedback?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Title

I’m only confident on the days I got some kind of positive feedback eg a friend texted me first to hang out, a girl treated me well, showed me IOIs.

On the days the opposite happen, I am far less confident

Any thoughts on this? I would like to be more confident instead of it fluctuating all the time

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Stop looking for validation and stop go after escapisms and then you will suffer even more, but if you can make it throw that you will be a lot better in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
n. 1 npc trait

even your reflected image is a figment of external cues, what an utter failure

No, BUT positive feedback doesn't have to be drawn from other people, you just need to perceive it as legitimate.
Think of those schizophrenic chads, they're complete outcasts but they're confident because they recieve positive feedback not reliant on other people, but from the voices in their head.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, maxxedfalloutdweller and lilhorizontal32
When i have noticeably less facial fat im much more confident

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper
No, BUT positive feedback doesn't have to be drawn from other people, you just need to perceive it as legitimate.
Think of those schizophrenic chads, they're complete outcasts but they're confident because they recieve positive feedback not reliant on other people, but from the voices in their head.
Any ideas on how to cultivate this?

Most people can’t be confident without feedback that’s just human nature, but I have seen some ugly fat subhumans act confident as hell