My life has been paused since I started balding

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
After my traumatic childhood full of bullying, I somewhat had an ok social life in high school. I easily made male friends, interacted with foids here and there, I was a good jestermaxxer. I even had a gf for few weeks at 18yo, but don't worry, I didn't slay her because I was pussy to escalate, I was just used as training wheels, but still a foid accepted to date me for some time. I was generally socially anxious from recent traumas during that time.

But I started balding noticeably after I finished high school. From that moment on, I was utterly invisible. No one was looking at me, people generally didn't want to get to know me, no one called me to hang out, I was getting rejected 100% of the time by foids. I was in a redpill phase back then so I was always stressing about what I did wrong and how I can improve my "game" while my rich Chad friend was racking up a 100+ body count. From high school to my mid 20s, I was the most invisible man in the world.

Now, in my mid 20s, after improving my looks, frauding my hair and after aging defined my face, for the first time in my life I experienced that initial respect from other people. I am not getting clowned on in the first 5 minutes of interaction like before. Even some foids are giving me IOIs when I walk around. I am far from complete ascension or chad treatment, but it's just weird being treated like a human for the first time in my life... Are people respectful to each other like this generally? Is experiencing attention from opposite gender the normal occurrence for people or am I missing something?

Why did I have to live the entirety of my youth as a abused dog subhuman incel...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med, aspiringexcel, Annihilator and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Primalsplit
DATTAABOYAAAAAA

No hair=No life

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and Clown Show
After my traumatic childhood full of bullying, I somewhat had an ok social life in high school. I easily made male friends, interacted with foids here and there, I was a good jestermaxxer. I even had a gf for few weeks at 18yo, but don't worry, I didn't slay her because I was pussy to escalate, I was just used as training wheels, but still a foid accepted to date me for some time. I was generally socially anxious from recent traumas during that time.

But I started balding noticeably after I finished high school. From that moment on, I was utterly invisible. No one was looking at me, people generally didn't want to get to know me, no one called me to hang out, I was getting rejected 100% of the time by foids. I was in a redpill phase back then so I was always stressing about what I did wrong and how I can improve my "game" while my rich Chad friend was racking up a 100+ body count. From high school to my mid 20s, I was the most invisible man in the world.

Now, in my mid 20s, after improving my looks, frauding my hair and after aging defined my face, for the first time in my life I experienced that initial respect from other people. I am not getting clowned on in the first 5 minutes of interaction like before. Even some foids are giving me IOIs when I walk around. I am far from complete ascension or chad treatment, but it's just weird being treated like a human for the first time in my life... Are people respectful to each other like this generally? Is experiencing attention from opposite gender the normal occurrence for people or am I missing something?

Why did I have to live the entirety of my youth as a abused dog subhuman incel...
Dnr

Every molecule.
Hair is life, only gigamasculine and black guys can get away with being bald, even 10/10 pretty boys become incel tier after NW2. If you don't have mogger bones preserving your hair is a must.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, dehydrated, Clown Show and 1 other person
Run hat game tbfh

Just embrace going bald and be confident in your skin. Just shave it.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah, it's funny when people say "women prefer the bald men" or "bald men look mainlier", when most men lose lot's of level when they get bald, plus looking older and having less of a versatile aesthetics, since you don't have a hair anymore to make diferent cuts.

Expectation:
main-qimg-4e00ec5e07184235414d429eedb15d3b-lq

Reality:
George-Costanza-Veja.webp

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Annihilator, Clown Show and 1 other person
god has a plan for you, they say. yes, the plan is misery, loneliness.

strawberry mint hair growth oil

Finasteride
Oral minox
Ru
Caber
Transplant
Micro needling
Peppermint oil
Good luck

Probably 3 but diffuse thinning over the entire scalp.

You do understand you need finasteride to slow the cause right (if you aren't already on it)?

If balding is your only problem, then you have it really good. Its easily fixable with hair transplants or finasteride

You do understand you need finasteride to slow the cause right (if you aren't already on it)?
I am not taking any tranny drug or butchering my scalp.

I'm getting a hair system.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I am not taking any tranny drug or butchering my scalp.

I'm getting a hair system.

You haven't even fucking tried fin?

I'm on fin at a full nw1.

Name suits you nigga, you really are a clown show.

You haven't even fucking tried fin?

I'm on fin at a full nw1.

Name suits you nigga, you really are a clown show.
Say goodbye to your male hormones, healthy body, healthy children if you are lucky to even have them. Embrace your transitioning into a female and bow down to your jewish lords, they got you pretty bad.

The only clown here is you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, itneverevenstarted and normie_joe
Say goodbye to your male hormones, healthy body, healthy children if you are lucky to even have them. Embrace your transitioning into a female and bow down to your jewish lords, they got you pretty bad.

The only clown here is you.

I've been on fin for almost a year.

There have been side effects, but they are completely insignificant if it means I'm guaranteed to keep my hair for as long as possible.

You haven't even tried the one fucking medication that's used to remedy this problem and you are barking.

Alright get your hair system; you are the one having to deal with the hassle.

I've been on fin for almost a year.

There have been side effects, but they are completely insignificant if it means I'm guaranteed to keep my hair for as long as possible.

You haven't even tried the one fucking medication that's used to remedy this problem and you are barking.

Alright get your hair system; you are the one having to deal with the hassle.
It's over for you.

Gymmaxxing and being NT ascended me during high school. Then I started to bald, became an incel again and got blackpilled.

I hopped on Finasteride, Dutasteride and oral Minoxidil and got a fraud haircut. Started getting IOI and Tinder matches again.

Reminder again that Connor Murphy went insane for the same reason. It was not the drugs, that is cope. It was 100% the hair and the agepill in general.

Gymmaxxing and being NT ascended me during high school. Then I started to bald, became an incel again and got blackpilled.

I hopped on Finasteride, Dutasteride and oral Minoxidil and got a fraud haircut. Started getting IOI and Tinder matches again.

Reminder again that Connor Murphy went insane for the same reason. It was not the drugs, that is cope. It was 100% the hair and the agepill in general.
Yes, he literally went insane from from balding. Just imagine his life when he was at his peak, attention from foids, good looks, successful youtube career, and as each hair follicle faded away so did his Chad lifestyle. Of course one would go insane from experiencing such a huge and fast difference in his daily reality.

And now imagine me, an incel who never had any peak in his life and on top of that started balding...