can you be really skinny but with High bf %?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
I'm really skinny, I don't have any fat on my physique but I have fat under my chin, can It be the problem?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
skinny fat?
 
I'm really skinny, I don't have any fat on my physique but I have fat under my chin, can It be the problem?
You're probably recessed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, Deleted member 26067, TheDragon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452

goo25​

side profile-cel
​

name checks out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I don't think I lack of that(?)
Nigro im 24% BF and have less hyoid fat than you, it’s all becuase of mandible forward growth. you need more mandible forward growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
Nigro im 24% BF and have less hyoid fat than you, it’s all becuase of mandible forward growth. you need more mandible forward growth
idk if my mandible (maybe It Is but not too much) Is recessed, the chin surely Is like I think with only chin implants or fillers the skin would stretch
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
idk if my mandible (maybe It Is but not too much) Is recessed, the chin surely Is like I think with only chin implants or fillers the skin would stretch
yea ur mandible looks fine but ur chin is recessed, mine is decently forward grown which helps with having less submental fat. You just need forward growth bro there’s many different ways to achieve it
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
yea ur mandible looks fine but ur chin is recessed, mine is decently forward grown which helps with having less submental fat. You just need forward growth bro there’s many different ways to achieve it
I think I'll Just fix my chin and then have correct tongue posture to get Rid of the skin under my chin, but depends on what the surgeon Will tell me, if he tells me i Need mandibular advancement i'll do it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I think I'll Just fix my chin and then have correct tongue posture to get Rid of the skin under my chin, but depends on what the surgeon Will tell me, if he tells me i Need mandibular advancement i'll do it.
yes do this and it’ll put you up like .5 points you might be a high htn and then aslong with a better hairstyle
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
yes do this and it’ll put you up like .5 points you might be a high htn and then aslong with a better hairstyle
thanks Bro I Don't think i will ever arrive at that but i Will Just be fine to be around HTN, then i'll be good
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
bad hyoid prob
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

Similar threads

B
Replies
4
Views
52
fuckincell
fuckincell
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
9
Views
36
petitehoesarelaw
petitehoesarelaw
trueceli
Replies
5
Views
58
trueceli
trueceli
Another_Loser
Replies
2
Views
35
riozx
riozx
softmaxed
Replies
33
Views
122
softmaxed
softmaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top