can you beat the libido loss of fin if you work out hard?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I mean does working out hard
a. give you shitty dht anyway that stops efficacy of fin from tons of test, hormones, protein pumping through the body
b. make your body more vascular/ better circulation etc. to the point where there is an "unclogging" effect that makes your body wanna fuck more.

I was on topical finasterid for like 2 weeks - Never again will touch that drug, I literally wanted to kill my self, no energy, no motivation, everything looked so bad. Even when I was smoking weed I didn't get ''good time'', instead I was almost crying. Everything back to normal after dropping that shit.
To the topic:
I was working out 3-6 times and my libido was almost 0, when I get rid of this drug I could fap twice a day.

• +1
Reactions: Buci, Baldingman1998, chigoha and 1 other person
I was on topical finasterid for like 2 weeks - Never again will touch that drug, I literally wanted to kill my self, no energy, no motivation, everything looked so bad. Even when I was smoking weed I didn't get ''good time'', instead I was almost crying. Everything back to normal after dropping that shit.
To the topic:
I was working out 3-6 times and my libido was almost 0, when I get rid of this drug I could fap twice a day.
What are you doing now to combat hairloss? Shit is puzzling

What are you doing now to combat hairloss? Shit is puzzling
I did liver flush and restored my norwood to exact hairline as I was ~17 ( Im 19 rn ). Hair = health. I also follow animal based diet + I supplement MSM, glutathione, NAC + eating gelatin and that gave me amazing hair quality and even reversed my hair pattern loss. Im microneedling twice a week.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lord&Master, zharupodrugu, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
To the topic:
same here but not as bad

but i tried having sex with my gf and couldnt get hard jfl

never had this before

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
I did liver flush and restored my norwood to exact hairline as I was ~17 ( Im 19 rn ). Hair = health. I also follow animal based diet + I supplement MSM, glutathione, NAC + eating gelatin and that gave me amazing hair quality and even reversed my hair pattern loss. Im microneedling twice a week.
alkaline water for liver flush? how did you do it. what is hte best brand for glutathione,

alkaline water for liver flush? how did you do it. what is hte best brand for glutathione,

To the topic:
same here but not as bad

but i tried having sex with my gf and couldnt get hard jfl

never had this before
but "muh fin sides are super rare"

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
How's that even possible? I know that everyone reacts differently to meds/viatmins/supplements but you have had reversed hairloss?

Pics of before and after?
What's the doses of MSM, Glutathione and NAC?

@buflek do you believe this?

How's that even possible? I know that everyone reacts differently to meds/viatmins/supplements but you have had reversed hairloss?

Pics of before and after?
What's the doses of MSM, Glutathione and NAC?

@buflek do you believe this?
Jest look at the Liver flush thread, page 2 and Find my reply, I uploaded pics of my hairline before and after flushing.

Idk tbh im fine on fin but then again im a yolo guy all for looksmaxxing. Even if i had sides i would continue fin. I think.

Idk tbh im fine on fin but then again im a yolo guy all for looksmaxxing. Even if i had sides i would continue fin. I think.
Trust me these are just words, if you get insomnia on fin you won't continue using it...

You can put up with depression, anxiety, mood swings even slightly less erections, watery semen, dry eyes.

But with insomnia it's a different story

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Trust me these are just words, if you get insomnia on fin you won't continue using it...

You can put up with depression, anxiety, mood swings even slightly less erections, watery semen, dry eyes.

But with insomnia it's a different story
Can i have sides i don’t notice? Im tired all days and sleepy

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Can i have sides i don’t notice? Im tired all days and sleepy
No. If your body feels the same just like before hoping on fin then don't worry about it and enjoy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I’m still just as horny on fin, erection quality is worse(harder to keep my dick rock hard) but I don’t really care since I’m going to buy a bathmate

I’m still just as horny on fin, erection quality is worse(harder to keep my dick rock hard) but I don’t really care since I’m going to buy a bathmate
Use L-Citrulline 3000mg it improves nitric oxide flow to your dick, which DHT is responsible for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Use L-Citrulline 3000mg it improves nitric oxide flow to your dick, which DHT is responsible for.
Thoughts on this supplement?
Supposedly it lets you cum buckets. Will buy the L-Citrulline though I’ve seen it recommended here a few times.

what libido loss?

but "muh fin sides are super rare"
muh homeopathy is bullshit yet millions of people use it and think it works. same concept.

Last edited:
If you are interested I can recommend you trough pm a supplement stack proved to increase your well-being and libido, test too.

If you are interested I can recommend you trough pm a supplement stack proved to increase your well-being and libido, test too.
Why not just post it and share it with everyone