6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
If so, how?

@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS

Yes through bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and highT
That alone usually already makes downward growth look less noticable, but nah ccw rotation can upswing the face
Surgerymax told me a high lefort 1 only makes a very very slight difference in maxillary excess (long maxilla).

No, but I still want a more compact one. Couldn't facemask swing my maxilla up?
you can't really change your midface. The odds are your face could probably be made more compact by hairline lowering. A long midface is usually just related to bad ipd

you can't really change your midface. The odds are your face could probably be made more compact by hairline lowering. A long midface is usually just related to bad ipd
My IPD is dead-average tho.

not completely because it would require having to compress the maxilla, which isn't possible without destroy your airways.

but it likely isn't a problem for you anyway, because you can correct a lot of the visible downward growth and have advancement which will overall make it very minute. mild downward growth is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Bimax with ccw with nosejob to pull your nose up like pitts then if still shitty or unideal gonial then get ramus implant

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and oatmeal
CCW can change the midface and pretty much every aspect of facial balance & aesthetics. Maxillary impaction is something to look into. This aspect of surgery is literally removing excess bone from an overly tall maxillary complex, aka “long midface” which creates the “gummy smile” look that lots of downward-grown “long face” syndrome sufferers have.

Someone with a long, flat, narrow face, maxillary hyoplasia, etc. Could theoretically completely transform this look by undergoing MSE, CCW bimax, and custom infraorbital/zygomatic implants. Yeah it’s expensive as fuck and invasive as fuck but no one ever said ascension was easy

Look at this insane bimax CCW transformation. From downward grown, to forward grown.
229B794B B132 4085 91D5 25403AD5F38B

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oatmeal, doll and Ocelot
ccw my friend

@Ocelot ur high iq u can answer this

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Bimax with ccw with nosejob to pull your nose up like pitts then if still shitty or unideal gonial then get ramus implant
few good posts left

CCW can change the midface and pretty much every aspect of facial balance & aesthetics. Maxillary impaction is something to look into. This aspect of surgery is literally removing excess bone from an overly tall maxillary complex, aka “long midface” which creates the “gummy smile” look that lots of downward-grown “long face” syndrome sufferers have.

Someone with a long, flat, narrow face, maxillary hyoplasia, etc. Could theoretically completely transform this look by undergoing MSE, CCW bimax, and custom infraorbital/zygomatic implants. Yeah it’s expensive as fuck and invasive as fuck but no one ever said ascension was easy

Look at this insane bimax CCW transformation. From downward grown, to forward grown.
View attachment 876987
Jesus that’s impressive