Can you do bimax and get away without zygo implants?

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Does it depend case by case, or is it the majority of cases that after bringing jaw forward you ll need zygo implants?

probably not i dont think theyre related

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
They are not related bro. If anything stretching skin will make zygos show more.

Anyway call me if you can give me 15k$ for custom zygo implants

• +1
They are not related bro. If anything stretching skin will make zygos show more.

Anyway call me if you can give me 15k$ for custom zygo implants
For sure bro, I was struggling to find 20 euros today to get some ganja

But for sure I can find 15k spare for you to Eppleymaxx

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab
For sure bro, I was struggling to find 20 euros today to get some ganja

But for sure I can find 15k spare for you to Eppleymaxx
Thanks bhai. I know I could trust you :love::love:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ocelot
try bimax mse. then implant if zygos still sunken

Depends on the person... you can just do bimax and see how you look and later do the IO implants, I got my IO implants before my bimax actually. The surgeon I used showed me some of his results, one was a Polish guy who got bimax plus IO implants and he ascended like 3 points legit. The other was an Italian guy and after the bimax he really needed the IO implants as his midface looked sunken in.

• Woah
Depends on the person... you can just do bimax and see how you look and later do the IO implants, I got my IO implants before my bimax actually. The surgeon I used showed me some of his results, one was a Polish guy who got bimax plus IO implants and he ascended like 3 points legit. The other was an Italian guy and after the bimax he really needed the IO implants as his midface looked sunken in.
3 points ascension is fucking crazy, absolutely amazing

It depends what you mean need. In order to look as aesthetic as possible, yes most people will in order to continue the forward augmentation from the LeFort I Osteotomy line up to the Infraorbitals.

Some people won't need this at all though.

No one "needs" it, but if you are a good candidate, which most MMA Bimax Candidates are, then to forgo them is leaving money on the table.

• +1
It depends what you mean need. In order to look as aesthetic as possible, yes most people will in order to continue the forward augmentation from the LeFort I Osteotomy line up to the Infraorbitals.

Some people won't need this at all though.

No one "needs" it, but if you are a good candidate, which most MMA Bimax Candidates are, then to forgo them is leaving money on the table.
Thanks a lot!

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax