Can you do bimax/bsso After you did genioplasty? How much time do you Need from recovering from genioplasty?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
help

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@depressionmaxxing

for those that are verticaly grown and get genio, I feel like CCW with the subsequent bimax would then lead to an overly upturned chin. anyone knowledgable know?

@RealSurgerymax

for those that are verticaly grown and get genio, I feel like CCW with the subsequent bimax would then lead to an overly upturned chin. anyone knowledgable know?

@RealSurgerymax
idk but people told me to not get bimax as It Will ruin my harmony they told me to get genio+bsso but as I am 17 I wanted to know If I can get only genio now and then bsso in the future

idk but people told me to not get bimax as It Will ruin my harmony they told me to get genio+bsso but as I am 17 I wanted to know If I can get only genio now and then bsso in the future
of course, you can. you can get basically any surgery and then any other surgery after. there are few if any contraindications

• Love it
Reactions: goo25
of course, you can. you can get basically any surgery and then any other surgery after. there are few if any contraindications
thanks

should be possible, bsso doesnt touch your chin anyways.

• +1
Reactions: goo25