Can you do bimax/bsso After you did genioplasty? How much time do you Need from recovering from genioplasty?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Posts
6,596
Reputation
5,224
help
 
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@depressionmaxxing
 
for those that are verticaly grown and get genio, I feel like CCW with the subsequent bimax would then lead to an overly upturned chin. anyone knowledgable know?

@RealSurgerymax
 
for those that are verticaly grown and get genio, I feel like CCW with the subsequent bimax would then lead to an overly upturned chin. anyone knowledgable know?

@RealSurgerymax
idk but people told me to not get bimax as It Will ruin my harmony they told me to get genio+bsso but as I am 17 I wanted to know If I can get only genio now and then bsso in the future
 
idk but people told me to not get bimax as It Will ruin my harmony they told me to get genio+bsso but as I am 17 I wanted to know If I can get only genio now and then bsso in the future
of course, you can. you can get basically any surgery and then any other surgery after. there are few if any contraindications
 
  • Love it
Reactions: goo25
of course, you can. you can get basically any surgery and then any other surgery after. there are few if any contraindications
thanks
 
should be possible, bsso doesnt touch your chin anyways.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

Similar threads

F
Replies
20
Views
112
ATCOLD
ATCOLD
Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
41
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
B
Replies
11
Views
46
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof
Raf_slv10
Replies
6
Views
95
Whirr22222
Whirr22222

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top