Can you do well in college, go to the gym and still go out once or twice a week?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
I’m a stemcel studying engineering. Going into my second year now so it won’t be a meme like first year. I want to go clubbing etc because if i’m not at least trying to get laid, getting a college degree is pointless. Is this possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, incel194012940 and ROTTING
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Gonthar
Why would u go clubbing

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex
To have fun, socialize and most importantly get laid?
Fun and socializing= don't need to go to the club

Getting laid= why are u having extramarital sex

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and CEO of Sex
u really think clubbing will get u sex

when i couldnt get anything

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, zharupodrugu, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
u really think clubbing will get u sex

when i couldnt get anything
Thankfully I don’t look like you though so yeah it will and it should’ve many times but I was more autistic back then.

Thankfully I don’t look like you though so yeah it will and it should’ve many times but I was more autistic back then.

• JFL
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and CEO of Sex
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Prince88, germanlooks and 1 other person
It all comes down to your looks... If you are top 10% across the board in face height and body then I'm sure clubbing could even be motivational to your studies.

If you're failo'd like me forget it, I had to get into a LTR just to finish uni, the effort I had to spend to get new slays was unsustainable.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and CEO of Sex
It all comes down to your looks... If you are top 10% across the board in face height and body then I'm sure clubbing could even be motivational to your studies.

If you're failo'd like me forget it, I had to get into a LTR just to finish uni, the effort I had to spend to get new slays was unsustainable.
Look good enough to get approached and told i’m gl usually at least once when I go

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and CEO of Sex
If you want to fuck male nerds than go for it(y)
Engineering isn’t any different. I’m not gonna do some meme degree to be in a course with foids.
Do you know if programming is hard btw or does it just attract losers? I’m not a nerd but I am a loser

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Engineering isn’t any different. I’m not gonna do some meme degree to be in a course with foids.
Do you know if programming is hard btw or does it just attract losers? I’m not a nerd but I am a loser
Nerds are losers so yes it will attract mostly losers. But smart losers atleast.
And I don’t know anything about programming but I can tell that it must be hard if you don’t like Numbers, Math etc.

• +1
Look good enough to get approached and told i’m gl usually at least once when I go

I think you're good to go!
That experience alone would be depression lifting life fuel for me NGL.

• +1
Idk I am currently at uni I think it's hard to combine going out making progress at the gym and studying succesfully to moneymaxx for surgeries in the future, yet I think you still get some time and it's up to you to use this time to the fullest

its possible but ull need good time management. U can't be average fuck-around student if u want all 3 of those things at once with decent results.

yes, but i would recommend u to visit college house parties. Way easier to get laid. Even my normie ass got some pussy

what the fuck , nobody cares about success , we just want to fuck pussies , like what the hell is wrong with you

Nerds are losers so yes it will attract mostly losers. But smart losers atleast.
And I don’t know anything about programming but I can tell that it must be hard if you don’t like Numbers, Math etc.
Might switch to programming. Would that be easier?
programming is easier usually than engineering by a lot, its not very hard and it can be fun