Can you fucking subhumans stop crying about tiktok users?

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
You little rats have no say whatsoever about what should be done with the forum when you joined yesterday and the most you have contributed are bbc threads, I’m physically cringing at all these people acting like blackpill is some holy grail and losing their mind over it going mainstream, go and open the looksmaxing section (which I doubt half of you offtopic permarotters have browsed in weeks) and look at the dogshit threads that get posted, hardly any interesting conversation takes place on this forum
“But botb bro!” You mean these threads that were written years ago before you joined? Lol if you think tiktok zoomers have the attention span to read these essays, plus like half of them are skincare threads with the same shit so just fucking lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Prince88, Deleted member 21403 and 8 others
plus, it doesn’t matter anyway, most these tik tok dudes mog me so why tf would I care if they become more blackpilled and looksmax? Either way they’re better than me anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, WeiWei, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 21403, norwegianfreak and 2 others
Not a single quark

I also don't understand them acting like it's some secret shit lmao common sense, notice how most created their account in 2022-2023. Also most touristcels just stay in the top of the iceberg, they don't get into dogpill, grannymaxxing, jbpill, trannymaxxing, space-time-particles pill etc.

The only thing that I care is that an increase of these type of users will just turn this in an unbrowseable subreddit for teen losers

I also don't understand them acting like it's some secret shit lmao common sense, notice how most created their account in 2022-2023. Also most touristcels just stay in the top of the iceberg, they don't get into dogpill, grannymaxxing, jbpill, trannymaxxing, space-time-particles pill etc.

The only thing that I care is that an increase of these type of users will just turn this in an unbrowseable subreddit for teen losers
[IMG alt="Debetro"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/30/30845.jpg?1690569133[/IMG]

Debetro

卐 Nazisthetic August 卐
Joined Jun 13, 2023

fat nigger thinks bonesmashing will get him laid truly over
you are the fat nigger
26642.jpg

Ur right

2022 cels hating on 2023 cels

Meanwhile winter 2018-2019

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The looksmaxxing trend went viral months ago. A lot of known media companies such as LadBible and Vice made numerous articles about a frequently used looksmaxxing method (bonesmashing). Instead of labelling the userbase failednormies they were referred to as incels.
"Incels smashing their face to boost their SMV" or something similar.

Anyways, were most of the readers convinced and supportive/interested in the looksmaxxing community? Absolutely not. Normies see us as lunatics who have an unhealthy and dangerous obsession with our appearance. If you look average and have good brain health, ain't no way you're signing up.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Nick.Harte
You’re right. Most normies were already getting surgeries while hardmaxxing threads were being written here. They were way ahead and we are the one catching up with them.Its common sense to get surgeries if you’re ugly.

Yeah they will laugh at hardmaxxing threads as they write more elaborate and better threads than these.

i like tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The looksmaxxing trend went viral months ago. A lot of known media companies such as LadBible and Vice made numerous articles about a frequently used looksmaxxing method (bonesmashing). Instead of labelling the userbase failednormies they were referred to as incels.

Anyways, were most of the readers convinced and supportive/interested in the looksmaxxing community? Absolutely not. Normies see us as lunatics who have an unhealthy and dangerous obsession with our appearance. If you look average and have good brain health, ain't no way you're signing up.
I would say every if you have good brain health you can sign up just to improve your looks and connect with users here

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
you jewish scum, you fucking jew
goo suckk somee greycells dick

graycel opinion, but this influx of activity from people of tiktok will die down immensely after school starts back up

these 15yo's will "looksmax" for two weeks and forget abt it cuz of goldfish attention span; they just dont have anything else better do because of summer break.

You’re right. Most normies were already getting surgeries while hardmaxxing threads were being written here. They were way ahead and we are the one catching up with them.Its common sense to get surgeries if you’re ugly.

Yeah they will laugh at hardmaxxing threads as they write more elaborate and better threads than these.
Remind me again what percentage of users here get surgery, surely it must be high since it's a looksmaxing forum, right? :forcedsmile:

And that's adults, now imagine some kids from tiktok jfl, the closer they will get to hardmaxing is injecting alibaba rat piss

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Debetro

From 2019, this is nothing new

1137665-800w.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Yliaster and norwegianfreak