Can you get bimax because you have sleep apnea?

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
Whatsupp buddyboyos,
I was listening to Hamza latest video when a thought popped up in my mind. Do i have sleep apnea and what's the cure? Looked up in my native languages what are some of the fixes for sleep apnea and one of them is Bimaxillary surgery!
I think i have sleep apnea and i am recessed, i havent had too much trouble sleeping in the past 2 yrs and an half cause i smoke the lettuce everyday but the main reason i smoke this estrogenic shit is to fix my insomnia that caused me so much trouble just right after pubery, when jaws are supposed to be developed, at around 17 and an half up until 22 years old. I remember being able to sleep only a few hours and waking up without having any chance at falling asleep again.

Now its very likely that the surgery they give for medical purposes won't really change the aesthetic of the face, but im sure that some mm of advancement would do me good. Im gonna book a visit from a doctor. Also i was walking down the aisles of my local hospital (quite a big one) to go to my allergy visit and the aisle next to it was dedicated to Bimax surgeries :owo:.

Has anyone here had Bimax to fix sleep apnea?

I think i just have insomnia, no sleep apnea :feelswat:

Whatsupp buddyboyos,
I was listening to Hamza latest video when a thought popped up in my mind. Do i have sleep apnea and what's the cure? Looked up in my native languages what are some of the fixes for sleep apnea and one of them is Bimaxillary surgery!
I think i have sleep apnea and i am recessed, i havent had too much trouble sleeping in the past 2 yrs and an half cause i smoke the lettuce everyday but the main reason i smoke this estrogenic shit is to fix my insomnia that caused me so much trouble just right after pubery, when jaws are supposed to be developed, at around 17 and an half up until 22 years old. I remember being able to sleep only a few hours and waking up without having any chance at falling asleep again.

Now its very likely that the surgery they give for medical purposes won't really change the aesthetic of the face, but im sure that some mm of advancement would do me good. Im gonna book a visit from a doctor. Also i was walking down the aisles of my local hospital (quite a big one) to go to my allergy visit and the aisle next to it was dedicated to Bimax surgeries :owo:.

Has anyone here had Bimax to fix sleep apnea?
Yes