Can you get Lean in 3-4months?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Currently on a bulk and I've got fat and I have face fat and chubby cheeks my whole life and im planning to bulk until mid march then cut,Is it possible to get lean until then?

How do you know he has to small abdominal muscles.Hahaha. The guy in the photo is fat as fuck,if you are not 10% bodyfat = fat and you have to cut
Fat? He has healthy weight (Bmi of 24-25), but just too much bodyfat for his weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy, rubberduck and shieldzz
Fat? He has healthy weight (Bmi of 24-25), but just too much bodyfat for his weight
height and bmi doenst mean shit,only bodyfat matters . some people have to cut at 50 kgs to be lean because they have twink genes ( like me for example )

height and bmi doenst mean shit,only bodyfat matters . some people have to cut at 50 kgs to be lean because they have twink genes ( like me for example )
It is not because of genetics. You just have to little muscle mass retard

This site is retarded, he is 80kg on 180cm
That is overweight, especially at his BF%. He has legit bottom percentile fat distribution, I'm pretty sure he has a hormonal imbalance and should see a doctor

It is not because of genetics. You just have to little muscle mass retard

Check this thread and after that go back to tiktok grey

That is overweight, especially at his BF%. He has legit bottom percentile fat distribution, I'm pretty sure he has a hormonal imbalance and should see a doctor
Not overweight, just overfat, which is right

Check this thread and after that go back to tiktok grey
Too many copers, i am not against leanmaxxing, you just need a good base of muscle to have shreded abs if you starve till shredded

i mean i should have lower bf but im not obese if someones sees me he wont say look at this guy hes obese caseOh

i mean i should have lower bf but im not obese if someones sees me he wont say look at this guy hes obese caseOh
Can you see a doctor and get Testosterone levels checked? I'm pretty sure you have a hormonal imbalance bro because you have gyno... you might be wasting a lot of effort when you won't see results because of this hormonal imbalance

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Currently on a bulk and I've got fat and I have face fat and chubby cheeks my whole life and im planning to bulk until mid march then cut,Is it possible to get lean until then?
I said everything to you f you troller

Too many copers, i am not against leanmaxxing, you just need a good base of muscle to have shreded abs if you starve till shredded
if you are not starving to 10% for face you are not even trying

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Two different things, he is clearly showing his body, because he wants abs predominatly
and you can starve to 10% then do a clean bulk,and in that time you bulk you will still look lean and gain muscle . not worth bulking if ur fat or skinnyfat already

and you can starve to 10% then do a clean bulk,and in that time you bulk you will still look lean and gain muscle . not worth bulking if ur fat or skinnyfat already
Love this site. Now you mentioned fat people? Eventho it's about skinnyfat people!!! Fat people have fat and more muscle, if they lean out they are more likely to have better abs

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Love this site. Now you mentioned fat people? Eventho it's about skinnyfat people!!! Fat people have fat and more muscle, if they lean out they are more likely to have better abs
Fat people have fat and more muscle

K im done with you

Blocked

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi