Can you get Lean in 3-4months?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Currently on a bulk and I've got fat and I have face fat and chubby cheeks my whole life and im planning to bulk until mid march then cut,Is it possible to get lean until then?

whats ur starting point and define "get lean" for some is 20% body fat for other 10 %

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
stupid question, you can savely lose 1kg per week, meaning in 3 months it would be 13kg of fat

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and lowiqNormie
what i did was 800 calorie deficit and just walking more every day
tbh before gym i was in calorie deficit but still had chubbycheeks, thanks dude ill try to do cardio too

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
tbh before gym i was in calorie deficit but still had chubbycheeks, thanks dude ill try to do cardio too
btw gym is actually worse to lose weight your hunger will increase more than what you burn , try to not go too hard to avoid high cortisol too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spergi and adyyyyyyyyyy
Too be lean, you not only need low bodyfat but much muscle mass aswell, this were most of y'all fail. Cutting till six pack but without muscle mass you just end up skinny fat. And make sure no hard cardio, only light stuff like walking or jogging

btw gym is actually worse to lose weight your hunger will increase more than what you burn

Too be lean, you not only need low bodyfat but much muscle mass aswell, this were most of y'all fail. Cutting till six pack but without muscle mass you just end up skinny fat. And make sure no hard cardio, only light stuff like walking or jogging
i have lil bit of muscle im not trying to lose them ill do that and eat protein

Currently on a bulk and I've got fat and I have face fat and chubby cheeks my whole life and im planning to bulk until mid march then cut,Is it possible to get lean until then?

wether you can or cannot do it in that time period or quicker shouldnt even matter.

is my answer gonna change wether or not you try to get lean? if it does its over.

you should be getting lean regardless of wether its gonna take you a year or one week, and yes you definitely can get lean in taht time span even if you are pretty overweight and not completely obese, just means youll have to control yourself even more and make a more drastic change.

stop eating so much and move around more

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy

people that are skinny fat are not lean they are underweight, it doesn't have to do with their muscle mass, theres plenty of people and marathon runners etc with almost 0 muscle mass but are extremely lean, it mostly has to do with your hormones and diet

people that are skinny fat are not lean they are underweight, it doesn't have to do with their muscle mass, theres plenty of people and marathon runners etc with almost 0 muscle mass but are extremely lean, it mostly has to do with your hormones and diet
if you are skinnyfat you need to lose more weight

/closed

This what i mean, there are people who have six pack and very lean and since birth, but if a skinnyfat person tries to cut, he will up skinny fat again, because his abdominal muscle are too smal to show

should i bulk for 1 or 3 more months?

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_193437.jpg
    IMG_20240216_193437.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-907109913.jpg
    Snapchat-907109913.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-35-02-194_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-16-19-35-02-194_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 0
if you are skinnyfat you need to lose more weight

/closed

you need to loose more fat not specifically weight, skinnyfat people are normally catabolic meaning they are losing weight (muscle) and retaining their fat, most often also estrogenic

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
no dont bulk, cut down and then lean bulk from a lean base, bulking is a meme ur making yourself look worse rn for no reason
true but at same time i say to myself if i bulk for 1 more month it wont kill me it ll just help me when i cut down

no dont bulk, cut down and then lean bulk from a lean base, bulking is a meme ur making yourself look worse rn for no reason
do you have any tip to lean down btw i'm like 20% and cant lose weight i'm too fucking hungry and nothing works to suppress it before i could lose 1 kg per week with no problems

Cut to 75kg and then bulk again till 80kg, do this cycle for 2 years and you will have a nice beach body
after i bulked for first 2 months ppl called me fat and then i didnt eat and for 2 weeks i starvemaxxed and i didnt gain anything

after i bulked for first 2 months ppl called me fat and then i didnt eat and for 2 weeks i starvemaxxed and i didnt gain anything
Nigga you are skinnyfat, your main focus is building muscle even if it is uncomfotable, if you drasticly cut now you still end up skinnyfat, because you have too little muscle and to little abdominal muscle to ever show

Nigga you are skinnyfat, your main focus is building muscle even if it is uncomfotable, if you drasticly cut now you still end up skinnyfat, because you have too little muscle and to little abdominal muscle to ever show
wait so how can i cut? slow - 800 cut

wait so how can i cut? slow - 800 cut
Like i said just cut to 75kg then bulk clean to 80kg, cut again to 75kg and repeat that for 2 years. For me 800kcal deficit and more walking (30min. more) was equal to 1 kg fat loss per week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and adyyyyyyyyyy
Like i said just cut to 75kg then bulk clean to 80kg, cut again to 75kg and repeat that for 2 years. For me 800kcal deficit and more walking (30min. more) was equal to 1 kg fat loss per week
no gym and 30 min walk a day? I might try this too gym isnt working for me anyway to lose weight

no gym and 30 min walk a day? I might try this too gym isnt working for me anyway to lose weight
I was still going gym, but doing maintenace Volume (only 6 sets per bodypart per week, because either way you can't build muscle during a cut)

terrible advice

• +1
"Yeah bro just cut till shredded bruh" :soy: , just to end up skinny fat again, because your abdominal muscle are too small to ever show
U are fucking clueless jesus christ. bluepilled reddit faggot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Spergi
U are fucking clueless jesus christ. bluepilled reddit faggot
ok bro, your thing if you end up skinny fat, won't even insult you, why do you think many of here are posting progress, but still only have "abs" when they flex so hard that they almost faint? It is because they didn't had a muscular base to begin with.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
ok bro, your thing if you end up skinny fat, won't even insult you, why do you think many of here are posting progress, but still only have "abs" when they flex so hard that they almost faint? It is because they didn't had a muscular base to begin with.

you saying that his abs will be too small show that you understand very little about the topic bro, im not tryna bash you but don't give advice if ur not well versed on this

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
I was skinnyfat a lot of years only because i listenes ti advices like yours. then i found the truth and got shredded in 3-4 months

you saying that his abs will be too small show that you understand very little about the topic bro, im not tryna bash you but don't give advice if ur not well versed on this

Look at this dude, currently you cannot see his abs (He is not lean enough + too small abdominal muscles). Do you really think he will get shredded abs if cut hard? While cutting you lose a little bit of muscle aswell (his abdominal muscles get even smaller) and won't be enough to show trough any layer of skin. Why do think that there are people who are clearly lean but don't have a six pack? Its is because they are just too smal.

View attachment 2751072
Look at this dude, currently you cannot see his abs (He is not lean enough + too small abdominal muscles). Do you really think he will get shredded abs if cut hard? While cutting you lose a little bit of muscle aswell (his abdominal muscles get even smaller) and won't be enough to show trough any layer of skin. Why do think that there are people who are clearly lean but don't have a six pack? Its is because they are just too smal.
How do you know he has to small abdominal muscles.Hahaha. The guy in the photo is fat as fuck,if you are not 10% bodyfat = fat and you have to cut

• +1
Could be bad fat distribution/bloat, an imbalance of hormones can mess up fat distribution so get lean and fix your diet if its bad.