Can you guys Rate me? 22M

N

NikolaR10

Iron
Hello to everyone!!! I am Nick and I have some weeks that I found out the forum and since then I read as much as I can to follow up with everything that is discussed here and the terms that you guys use 😅 I would like a 3rd party opinion of what I look and how to lose that damn face fat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, ShineBright, Copeful and 1 other person
Cuck eyes
Weak forward growth
Round soft jaw
Zero angularity

It's over, PSL4 which is average which means its over unless you are 6'3

Shred it to visible abs nigga maybe that can help and get you some actual bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 7044, Mongrelcel and 14 others
Cuck eyes
Weak forward growth
Round soft jaw
Zero angularity

It's over, PSL4 which is average which means its over unless you are 6'3

Shred it to visible abs nigga maybe that can help and get you some actual bones.

I am 6’1 ....and for my whole life like almost every day I’ve been eating sugary foods and soda and fast food because I’m a hard gainer and whatever I ate didn’t made me fat except the face but now I see that probably that’s the reason my face so round

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Heguldus
eating sugary foods and soda and fast food
Idiot no more soda. Count calories and gymmax after pandemy. You need to shred to abs otherwise you stay boneless. Do it and see the changes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
You can asend if you stop making your eyes so cuck when taking pics

Neckmaxx
Better eyebrow shape
Longer hair on top (or atleast better style for your head shape)
More shoulder width (there's some threads on tht)
Drink more water need to reduce some of the bloat in your

• +1
Reactions: NikolaR10
Nick you seem very nice

Run away from this forum and never look back they will ruin you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Teknomancer, RandomUser31, Gaia262 and 11 others
JFL at putting ur real name in your first thread on incel forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RandomUser31, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 10413 and 11 others
wow, looks like your inviting me to fuck your wife without even saying a word. brutal.

• +1
Reactions: RandomUser31, Splippy and Heguldus
You can asend if you stop making your eyes so cuck when taking pics

Neckmaxx
Better eyebrow shape
Longer hair on top (or atleast better style for your head shape)
More shoulder width (there's some threads on tht)
Drink more water need to reduce some of the bloat in your

Thanks for the tips! Appreciated!!!Yes I forgot to mention that there were days that I didn’t even drink a sip of water ... I had replaced water with milk 🤦🏻‍♂️I think my eyes are huge if I don’t squint them

Youre squinting so hard that you put Bateman to shame

• +1
Thanks for the tips! Appreciated!!!Yes I forgot to mention that there were days that I didn’t even drink a sip of water ... I had replaced water with milk 🤦🏻‍♂️I think my eyes are huge if I don’t squint them

You seem like a nice guy this forum is messed up dont fall for the squint meme you'll just get lines around your eyes

If your other features are good you can pull off round eyes but you need good canthal tilt
Johnny depp 02

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, NikolaR10 and Deleted member 5583
Nick you seem very nice

Run away from this forum and never look back they will ruin you

Really thanks for the warning @BouncyFunction !!! The one month that I’ve been reading I’ve noticed what you mean and I’ve seen an exaggeration and too much negativity vibes but there are also exceptions... and there are users that give good advice... But to say the truth I’m shocked by the fact that some users express suicide or similar terms or have depression just because they are not as beautiful as others. If everyone tries to be the best they can natural be and find peace in themselves they can all be handsome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 360°, Michael Myers and CristianT
Epidome of average

Looks like Robin from dark knight batman

JFL at putting ur real name in your first thread on incel forum.

i have not figured out what JFL means😅sorry and yes you might be right but I always bet on people kindness

You will never find a girl who will choose because of looks
*you

• +1
Really thanks for the warning @BouncyFunction !!! The one month that I’ve been reading I’ve noticed what you mean and I’ve seen an exaggeration and too much negativity vibes but there are also exceptions... and there are users that give good advice... But to say the truth I’m shocked by the fact that some users express suicide or similar terms or have depression just because they are not as beautiful as others. If everyone tries to be the best they can natural be and find peace in themselves they can all be handsome
Yup you're too nice for the pricks here
They've treated even me badly - and I'm 6.25 PSL! These PSL autists live in a deluded little world. You look fine.

• +1
166B0D6E F135 4D72 A6D9 E51CDCA0E645

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless, CursedOne and sloopnoob
Bro you're too nice for this forum. You're tall and you have a good enough looks base. Just lean bulk and hit the gym hard (aim for 1.5 pounds a month right now while eating healthy), thicken your eyebrows with castor oil and then pluck away all those stray hairs you have under your brows, put latisse on your lashes so they grow, and imrpove your coloring by tanning and taking astaxanthin.

• +1
Reactions: homesick and NikolaR10
Bro you're too nice for this forum. You're tall and you have a good enough looks base. Just lean bulk and hit the gym hard (aim for 1.5 pounds a month right now while eating healthy), thicken your eyebrows with castor oil and then pluck away all those stray hairs you have under your brows, put latisse on your lashes so they grow, and imrpove your coloring by tanning and taking astaxanthin.

Bro thank you very much for the useful tips!!! I’m not looking to become a 10/10 because I know it’s not possible without all the procedures you have to do and probably not worth it ... my male friends and some girl friends have told me I am a 7 in the traditional rank (not on this psl that you guys use!) something above average.But even if you guys think I am lower I just want to get to that +1 at least

+ if you ever start balding, jump on finasterid asap.

This is all you need, now leave

• +1
what u need to ascend
-better eye area
-rhino
-lip work
-darker hair
-de-bloating

@Salludon rate morph

120013872 647842599490730 5176082686200837551 n

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6217 and Heguldus
Hello to everyone!!! I am Nick and I have some weeks that I found out the forum and since then I read as much as I can to follow up with everything that is discussed here and the terms that you guys use 😅 I would like a 3rd party opinion of what I look and how to lose that damn face fat.

Robert de Niros me

PSL 3 in the first pic, PSL 3,5 in the other ones

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Why frawn? Looks 5 years older in the 2nd compared to the 1st. Nice chin size, ok projection, can't see jaw but most of bloated people are like this
Height halos though, gj on 6'1
Mogs me

• +1
What causes your eyes to look like that huge?

Bring your maxilla forward. Lf1 asap.

this, rating I agree.

2 Quick and easy, grooming changes that will help you alot.
1. keep volume on side of head in your hair style (ideally upper head is wider than cheeckbones. In your case it's significantly not wide enough (your upper head) so fraud wider head with hair volume
2. lower 3rd is weak-ish. Therefore heavy stubble maxx

Bb2

• Woah
Reactions: Tyronecell and Germania
this, rating I agree.

1. keep volume on side of head in your hair style (ideally upper head is wider than cheeckbones. In your case it's significantly not wide enough (your upper head) so fraud wider head with hair volume

View attachment 688188
Awesome change!!!

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
Dude wanna remain mentally sane? Leave this shitty forum right now? If you spend more than a week here you’ll become depressed and suicidal. This is the only advice I can give you.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and NikolaR10

Thanks for your honest opinion

Why frawn? Looks 5 years older in the 2nd compared to the 1st. Nice chin size, ok projection, can't see jaw but most of bloated people are like this
Mogs me

Haha I’m sure you are also handsome! I believe that all the guys that take care of their appearance and tries to be his best self are already good looking!!!
this, rating I agree.

View attachment 688188

Big thanks for the suggestion!!!

[/QUOTE]
Dude wanna remain mentally sane? Leave this shitty forum right now? If you spend more than a week here you’ll become depressed and suicidal. This is the only advice I can give you.

Thank you very much man for your concern!!! Really appreciated!!! I totally agree with what you say!!!! I just wanted to put myself in one of the harshest places of the internet 😅 to see how I can handle it !!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Guys I had forgot about this post since it was posted on April but nice to see there are still replies!!! Here are some pics from recent me ... I’m just trying to gymmaxxx, get longer hair and try to take care of my skin for now .... here are some recent pics to share with you !!! 🙂

Thanks again for your time and opinions!!!

481BFDED DECA 4A45 859B E223FBD96013
8A7AB3CE 1ADC 465D B86F 723787BF330B
8422AFC9 DC4F 4105 8024 69FC3DC1B24C
7556D876 AC53 40B0 B703 9381ECCB7381

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Insane ogee curve you got there

Mogs me

Haha I’m sure you are also handsome! I believe that all the guys that take care of their appearance and tries to be his best self are already good looking!!!

What causes your eyes to look like that huge?

I don’t know !!! Probably genetics... my father has hooded hunter eyes with blue and green color and my mother has big brown eyes ...Damn life is sometimes harsh!!!🤷🏻‍♂️ But as I get older I see that my eyes are getting kind of hooded like his so at least I hope in the next years at least I get some hooded eyes

You genuinely look like a nice guy, wish you luck bro

your side is good but try to improve your eye area and jaw

• +1
Lmao guys he's not that bad looking

• +1
Reactions: NikolaR10 and rydofx
You're a high tier normie, maybe upper-mid tier normie, and for some reason everyone is giving you incel ratings

• +1
this pic mogs all ur other photos which shows irl ur prob like psl 5 w height. u should get this haircut/surgerymaxx eye and jaw to get into the high psl 5 mark. I'd keep the stubble if it looks good

Attachments

• 7556D876-AC53-40B0-B703-9381ECCB7381.jpg
    7556D876-AC53-40B0-B703-9381ECCB7381.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
Guys I had forgot about this post since it was posted on April but nice to see there are still replies!!! Here are some pics from recent me ... I’m just trying to gymmaxxx, get longer hair and try to take care of my skin for now .... here are some recent pics to share with you !!! 🙂

Thanks again for your time and opinions!!!

View attachment 691233View attachment 691234View attachment 691236View attachment 691237
Wtf you look way better in these photos. Above average imo

Welcome to the horseface club

MOGS BARRETT

• +1
You're a high tier normie, maybe upper-mid tier normie, and for some reason everyone is giving you incel ratings

this pic mogs all ur other photos which shows irl ur prob like psl 5 w height. u should get this haircut/surgerymaxx eye and jaw to get into the high psl 5 mark. I'd keep the stubble if it looks good

Wtf you look way better in these photos. Above average imo

Thanks for the confidence boost all of you guys guys !!!Much appreciated and may be all of us ascend to the better version of ourselves!!!

normie, are you med?

chad

• +1