Can you guys Rate me? 22M

Hello to everyone!!! I am Nick and I have some weeks that I found out the forum and since then I read as much as I can to follow up with everything that is discussed here and the terms that you guys use 😅 I would like a 3rd party opinion of what I look and how to lose that damn face fat.

ur side profile mogs ur front to oblivion, try to never look girls in the face always interact with them looking to the side and youll slay

• +1
Reactions: NikolaR10
ur side profile mogs ur front to oblivion, try to never look girls in the face always interact with them looking to the side and youll slay
Hahaha man that’s so funny but I have to agree! Kind of true ! Actually I’ve always wanted to look good from sideways cause I think girls check you out more from the side

Anyone know why his chin looks weak from the front but good from the side?

Not the issue whatsoever:

Sub
Sub2
Sub3

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Does a LF1 cut fix that or does it need to be higher
People have told me it would. I have the same issue and am planning on getting LF1 to fix it.

• +1
People have told me it would. I have the same issue and am planning on getting LF1 to fix it.
Your maxilla is fine
Your problem is cheekbone projection

• +1
Your maxilla is fine
Your problem is cheekbone projection
Stop talking shit when you don't know what you're talking about. I literally have an underbite JFL.

• +1
I am 6’1 ....and for my whole life like almost every day I’ve been eating sugary foods and soda and fast food because I’m a hard gainer and whatever I ate didn’t made me fat except the face but now I see that probably that’s the reason my face so round
You should kill yourself for that shit diet alone. You are no better than a fatcel.

I am 6’1 ....and for my whole life like almost every day I’ve been eating sugary foods and soda and fast food because I’m a hard gainer and whatever I ate didn’t made me fat except the face but now I see that probably that’s the reason my face so round
EDIT: just saw that you're workin out and putting effort into improving yourself

Disregard last comment...You have an above-average face, and you shouldn't waste it on this site.

Haha don’t worry … it’s good to talk like that to some people to motivate them when they don’t try 😄

But really thanks for the feedback and the objective opinion !!!and as for the last part I come to this site just when notifications come of comments on this post !!!! 👍🏻😊