Can you guys rate my sub 5 ass on a psl scale. Give me tips and tricks to better my appearance I never softmaxxed or lookmaxed before till last month!

sadiq617

sadiq617

Iron

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Piratecel and Deleted member 17311
Clearer pic would be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
u look somali

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 6128, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 20704, ChristianChad and 1 other person
haha are you serious? you have to mean your own rating rather than the PSL scale I wish i looked that decent!
No you look good. You are probably weird/autistic in real life. You need to act and dress with some swag. Look at someone like Pop Smoke for inspiration. His confidence, demeanor, etc:

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
U look great but ur lips is a big flaw, they are very feminine

Looks decent tbh

You will always be an incel unless you fix your soy attitude and personality.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18244
You are an irl tyronelite.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18244
Look good mate

Na he looks somali and bad pheno. But aside from that hes above average but idk about appeal

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Na he looks somali and bad pheno. But aside from that hes above average but idk about appeal
Rn, he has no appeal due to his soy personality. Have you ever seen black guys act like him? They are expected to be loud and confident and not insecure like he is.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Virgin at 29 😔
Rn, he has no appeal due to his soy personality. Have you ever seen black guys act like him? They are expected to be loud and confident and not insecure like he is.
He reminds me of myself. Probably not much experience with girl thus being not confident and whiny. Just needs experience probably

haha you think so? I promise im not autistic as shit im a pretty chill dude.
u think I’m better looking then most Somalis? I’m trying to be Tyronelite is it possible if I change hairstyle and gain muscle? I cope by being 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and ChristianChad
haha you think so? I promise im not autistic as shit im a pretty chill dude.

u think I’m better looking then most Somalis? I’m trying to be Tyronelite is it possible if I change hairstyle and gain muscle? I cope by being 6’4
6'4" + 6/10 face. Makes you an IRL 7/10. You completely lack any kind of congruency like most of the black incels on this forum. You can't be some soyboy like you are on here.

If you're a nigger living in the US then congratulations, you've won the genetic lottery. Niggers worshipped in the US since it was built by niggers and it's also a nation of nigger lovers.

You look better than most Somalis but that angle and lightning are frauding, take a neutral pic from straight-on.

3.5 psl. pheno failo.

at least you have height going for you.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
okay finally this is a breath of fresh air someone who don't think im a tryonelite already. What do you think I can do to improve? maybe i can be a 5.5 psl?

6'4" + 6/10 face. Makes you an IRL 7/10. You completely lack any kind of congruency like most of the black incels on this forum. You can't be some soyboy like you are on here.
Nah dude pheno failo

okay finally this is a breath of fresh air someone who don't think im a tryonelite already. What do you think I can do to improve? maybe i can be a 5.5 psl?
You have BBC and 6'4. Gymmaxx is easy because you black. Flash royal in your hand and u folding like a bitch. Ascend and slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Look masculine but beta-ish at the same time (your eyes/brow ridge looks soft) but this isn't any uncommon failo or odd thing.

But you're tall and your face is nothing you can't work with, so I'd not even consider that crazy stuff unless you absolutely must improve face to a big degree. If anything try gymmaxxing? Maybe if you feel up for it try working out more and maybe that'll improve face too.

:lul: African titan with hollow cheeks cries about being "sub 5"

you're alright. become confident & hit the gym
focus on these two, it's all you need right now

you look homosexual tbh

but girls are into that nowadays

4psl

warya, somali ma tahay? Don't rot here you are 6"4 so probably volcel. just fraud some pics nd tindermaxx

4.25psl, I am same height as you and look same just longer nose and hair and have ascended without surgery

@btsgangruling SSC mogs, this nigger isn't even looksmaxxed and mogs 70% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
warya, somali ma tahay? Don't rot here you are 6"4 so probably volcel. just fraud some pics nd tindermaxx

4.25psl, I am same height as you and look same just longer nose and hair and have ascended without surgery

@btsgangruling SSC mogs, this nigger isn't even looksmaxxed and mogs 70% of this forum
SSCpill broke me
@fauxfox @Piratecel
Somali takeover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Piratecel and Deleted member 20216
I'm Somali too man, you look above average from that pic plus you're 6'4, but take a better straight up photo of your face + a side profile

you must be from Mogadishu

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Good face, 6'4 with gymaxxed body is all you need to slay Somali bro

U are a good looking nigga

5/10 probably. Technically you have bones but you funny looking Somalis just have retarded facial harmony lol. It's funny how you east Africans think you mog west Africans but you harmony is so subhuman that even with Caucasian skulls you have DRASTICALLY lower smv even in the west HAHAH

5/10 probably. Technically you have bones but you funny looking Somalis just have retarded facial harmony lol. It's funny how you east Africans think you mog west Africans but you harmony is so subhuman that even with Caucasian skulls you have DRASTICALLY lower smv even in the west HAHAH
Which delusional east African said they mog west Africans???? East Africans are sub-human asf

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
4.65 PSL
HTN