Can you guys rate my sub 5 ass on a psl scale. Give me tips and tricks to better my appearance I never softmaxxed or lookmaxed before till last month!

warya, somali ma tahay? Don't rot here you are 6"4 so probably volcel. just fraud some pics nd tindermaxx

4.25psl, I am same height as you and look same just longer nose and hair and have ascended without surgery

@btsgangruling SSC mogs, this nigger isn't even looksmaxxed and mogs 70% of this forum
My brother in swt, please teach me how to acend as a pathetic somali male who only got height going for him.

why, why are there so many somalis rotting here? :ogre:

why, why are there so many somalis rotting here? :ogre:
damn do i have hope im gymmaxing currently and if i have hallow cheeks now you ain't see nothing once im 15% im gonna do a update

Turn to allah

5/10 probably. Technically you have bones but you funny looking Somalis just have retarded facial harmony lol. It's funny how you east Africans think you mog west Africans but you harmony is so subhuman that even with Caucasian skulls you have DRASTICALLY lower smv even in the west HAHAH
i think im a 6/10 and idk what the other coping rant was about

also why did you say even in the west like the west isn't the hardest place to ascend in?
5/10 probably. Technically you have bones but you funny looking Somalis just have retarded facial harmony lol. It's funny how you east Africans think you mog west Africans but you harmony is so subhuman that even with Caucasian skulls you have DRASTICALLY lower smv even in the west HAHA