Can you guys tell what face shape i got?

1. "Loooks better at 30% bodyfat" press x to doubt
2. If by minecraft shape head you mean good jaw bigonial and forward growth then yes.
3. I am not even looksmaxxed, being NORMAL body fat % isnt a maxx its a baseline something an obese pig like you could never understand, I have had 0 surgeries.
4. Below average curry?
In what world do you live in where the average curry mogs me? Some alternate universe where Curries are spawning gigachads on mass? Or one where every ethnic looks like Salldudon?
5. My original answer stands correct your lower third is incel tier we finished here?
To me you look like a 40 year old with that face shape and i dont know women who find that attractive not sure where you live but narrow faces here are much more populat imo. True comparing it with the ugliest of all ugly curry you maybe average for currys but still below western country is different being lean is one of the most important looksmaxing and having some muscle so you already did the largest factors and your skin is also good yet you still look average for curry

Bloatmaxx or death bhai, im sure this gets the JB's soaking
View attachment 592709

And this is incel in 2020 because guys with this lower third:

Are stealing all the prime women :(

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
i'm at like 17-20%, i just don't store that much fat in my face because i actually have some testosterone in my blood.
You arent 20% bf and dont try to change subjects with your weird looking lips and eyes thinking hes a chad at 30% bf i still look masculine you look like a soyboy at 17% even with my skinny fat body my face looks better gg bro

You arent 20% bf and dont try to change subjects with your weird looking lips and eyes thinking hes a chad at 30% bf i still look masculine you look like a soyboy at 17% even with my skinny fat body my face looks better gg bro
JFL AT THIS COPE I MOG YOU SO HARD LMAO

not because i'm good looking but because you're literally a 3/10

JFL your chin literally has zero definition lmao, i chinmogged you at 10y old
You didnt stop lying youre sitting at 17% bf and you look like a child its over

To me you look like a 40 year old with that face shape and i dont know women who find that attractive not sure where you live but narrow faces here are much more populat imo. True comparing it with the ugliest of all ugly curry you maybe average for currys but still below western country is different being lean is one of the most important looksmaxing and having some muscle so you already did the largest factors and your skin is also good yet you still look average for curry
@NordicIranian @Sikkunt23 @Ocelot @sytyl @malignant
THIS NIGGA THINKS LONG/NARROW FACES ARE IDEAL BAHAHAHHA

HE FELL FOR THE NORDCUCK COPE LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, malignant, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
JFL AT THIS COPE I MOG YOU SO HARD LMAO

not because i'm good looking but because you're literally a 3/10
Youre a joke ahaha im at 30%+ bf and i still look more masculine gg

Average for an obese boomer but thats no milestone.
Look at the currys who look good its the ones with narrow faces not the minecraft shaped ones its over

despite being not much less obese than you fat cunt i still have visible jaw definition

Skin true i had very bad skin what can i do to gain youthfull skin back? Im early 20s and what is submental and philtrum mean? Lower third is the jaw area?
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK EARLY 20's?
ISNT THIS WHEN MOST MEN ARE AT THEIR PRIME?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU, MY FUCKING DAD HAS BETTER COLLAGEN THAN YOU.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, JizzFarmer and sytyl
dude i'm fucking obese lmao
No you arent that obese look at my gut thats what you call obese yet my face still looks average youre like 15% bf total lower then me if you was high bf obese your neck would be combined with your jaw like for me it is

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK EARLY 20's?
ISNT THIS WHEN MOST MEN ARE AT THEIR PRIME?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU, MY FUCKING DAD HAS BETTER COLLAGEN THAN YOU.
I know my skin isnt good that still another topic

No you arent that obese look at my gut thats what you call obese yet my face still looks average youre like 15% bf total lower then me if you was high bf obese your neck would be combined with your jaw like for me it is
but you aren't average, you're literally truecel tier you subhuman lmao

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
despite being not much less obese than you fat cunt i still have visible jaw definition
Youre mentally disabled? You are not as near on my bf % i have a fat gut yours is far away from that

Just ignore horrid failo's to make yourself look better theory.
Atleast im not curry though my skin can be fixxed but you will remain a curry just saying dont take it as offense :)

but you aren't average, you're literally truecel tier you subhuman lmao
Dude you litteraly look like a KID you think you are fat ffs go get a double chin before you talk about high bf%

I'm about to sleep so answer me you utter barnyard animal of a subhuman so I can give you a properly fitting insult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Ocelot
Atleast im not curry though my skin can be fixxed but you will remain a curry just saying dont take it as offense :)
Just lol at thinking theres hope for an abomination like you.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
he mogs you so hard despite being curry JFL
He doesnt i can tell if someone mogs me but hes not one of them. despite shit collagen and high bf% i still look average you kid

fuck i cant cope with the just be downward grown and recessed theory :feelswah:
Just have a 50 year olds skin theory.
JB's love it.

• +1
  • JFL
He doesnt i can tell if someone mogs me but hes not one of them. despite shit collagen and high bf% i still look average you kid
You get collagemogged by my 50 year old dad how the fuck do you think you are "average" being in her early 20's

• +1
  • JFL
Dude you litteraly look like a KID you think you are fat ffs go get a double chin before you talk about high bf%
dude i literally have a top 5% jawline and browbone imagine calling me a kid JFL

• +1
JB's love it.
Im not gonna deny things yea my collagen is shit and? Its not genetic like you being curry or having such a minecraft face shape? If you was 30% bf tf i cant even imagine how you would look like lmfao

JB's love it.
yes I'm planning to acnemaxx by using roids and applying minoxidil from head to toe
will also apply retin-a in the morning w/o sunscreen and go out for some sunbathing tbh
will keep the forum posted with my results.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and SubhumanCurrycel
dude i literally have a top 5% jawline and browbone imagine calling me a kid JFL
Youre bf% is lower thats why go look the video from more plates more dates about fatloss face change and you will understand this

Im not gonna deny things yea my collagen is shit and? Its not genetic like you being curry or having such a minecraft face shape? If you was 30% bf tf i cant even imagine how you would look like lmfao
skin quality is genetic you double digit iq mongoloid

• JFL
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy

you utterly vile and repulsive tub of lard, respond to my message

no wonder your mother is afraid of you and hates you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Sikkunt23 and Ocelot
skin quality is genetic you double digit iq mongoloid
No its not you fktard i know my face when i was 15 yrs old i had very bad acne thats why i look sht with collagen if it was genetic i wouldve had this issue when i was 15 too its coming from lifestyle

Damn so everyone here has rated my skull as 'top tier' with only skin and nose as a failo and you are out here thinking im subhuman because of my skull shape?
Either you are extremely retarded or are playing some sorta freaky 4d chess.

you won't mog me even at 5% bodyfat tbh
I would mog you im fat like obese and still you see me as someone you could mog against tf bro if i was 17% bf then you can see my face bones look at my first thread despite being Fat asf i still got a jaw somewhat visible the shape atleast

@JawGuyFatFaceGuy go play in traffic tbh

@

• JFL
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy
View attachment 592742

These are the type of people I imagine calling ethics “ curries “ and hating on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and Ocelot
this thread is comical jfl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Damn so everyone here has rated my skull as 'top tier' with only skin and nose as a failo and you are out here thinking im subhuman because of my skull shape?
Either you are extremely retarded or are playing some sorta freaky 4d chess.
Are you good with women? No right? That explains enough for me tbh you arent good looking to me i dont view such face shapes with big heads as good looking women im not gonna call you subhuman since im not a fktard like some here trying to act cool

I would mog you im fat like obese and still you see me as someone you could mog against tf bro if i was 17% bf then you can see my face bones look at my first thread despite being Fat asf i still got a jaw somewhat visible the shape atleast
dude post your side profile and let me properly judge your bone structure

@JawGuyFatFaceGuy
View attachment 592742

Thank you for showing my fat gut im fat asf and still a opponent for these low bf% and still looking average mfs who are hating here